MAKERBOT REPLICATOR Z18
Meet the Replicator Z18
The best price-to-performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category
Massive Build Volume
2,549 CUBIC INCHES
30.0 L X 30.5 W X 45.7 H CM
11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN
Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial concept models and prototypes. Think and build bigger than ever.
Includes the MakerBot Smart Extruder+
Double the warranty of its predecessor, the Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA Material.
Iterate at a Fraction of the Cost of Industrial 3D Printers
With the massive build volume of the Z18, you can print prototypes and parts at a vastly lower cost than industrial 3D printers.
Send print files to your 3D printer via Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, or with a USB drive. Control your printer via MakerBot Print or remotely with MakerBot Mobile.
FULL FEATURED SOFTWARE
Store, organize, and access 3D design files in your personal cloud-enabled library on MakerBot Print. MakerBot’s free downloadable software is compatible with Mac or Windows computers.
MakerBot Support offers comprehensive MakerCare coverage plans and responsive expertise from those who know MakerBot products best. Our support site also offers both intelligent troubleshooting and in-depth product information.
Optimized for MakerBot PLA Material
Safe for the office or classroom, this material is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. It's also optimized to give you the best results and highest quality for the MakerBot Replicator Z18 Printer.
MakerBot Tough Material
Designed for your most durable 3D printed prototypes and fixtures. Print with confidence. Print Tough.
Fused Deposition Modeling
30.0 L x 30.5 W x 45.7 H CM
[11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN]
2,549 cubic inches
1.75 mm [0.069 IN]
MakerBot PLA Material - Large Spool
MakerBot Tough Material - Large Spool
Additional materials such as bronzefill, copperfill, and woodfill
Tough Smart Extruder+
0.4 MM [0.015 IN]
Print File Type
Ambient Operating Temperature
SIZE & WEIGHT
49.3 L x 56.5 W x 86.1 H
[19.4 W x 22.2 D x 33.9 H IN]
65.0 x 71.9 x 106.0 CM
[25.6 x 28.3 x 41.75 IN]
41 KG [90 LBS]
52 KG [115 LBS]
with PC-ABS and Aluminum Composite Material
Injection molded PC ABS
1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
XY Positioning Precision
11 Microns [0.0004 IN]
Z Positioning Precision
2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
MakerBot Print Software
Supported File Types
Windows (7, 10)
Mac OS X (10.9+)
100-240 V; 5.4-2.2 A;
50/60 HZ; 350 W
USB, Ethernet, Wifi
320 x 240
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.