UP Mini 2 3D Printer
Introducing the UP Mini 2, 3D Printer, the highly-anticipated sequel to the much-loved predecessor UP Mini 3D printer. The newest addition to the UP! printers is affordable without compromising quality and ease-of-use.
With a clean, sleek and glossy white body and semi-opaque glass door & internal LED lighting, it's not just the looks that has changed. The UP! Mini2 has been revamped and upgraded with new features. The first of the UP family to include WiFI capabilities, ease-of-access touchscreen and aluminium handle for easy relocation. Other new features, already seen in the UP Plus 2 and UP BOX, includes: HEPA filtration system, automatic levelling, automatic nozzle height detection.
There is no sacrifice on build quality with the UP! Mini2, print with precision with its enclosed steel construction and fully-heated platform bed. The fully-enclosed chamber maintains stable ambient temperature to reduce chances of warping.
“Since the global announcement in Jan. 2016, UP mini 2 has attracted attentions from customers worldwide. The new features and sleek design have become the major features that meet customers’ need. We will continue investing more resources on research and development to provide the best 3D printing experience for everybody in the world.” - Tiertime CEO, Mr. Allen Guo.
· Build footprint of 120 x 120 x 120mm with heated build table.
· Heat retention chamber to reduce warping.
· Double linear bearings on each axis - ensures consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
· Layer resolution of 150 microns.
· Chip free and open consumables – You can use any suppliers ABS roll of 1.75mm plastic with your UP! Mini. The UP! Mini consumable is an open design so you are not locked into expensive consumables as opposed to expensive inkjet cartridges.
· USB interface for inkjet simplicity print spooling, you can unplug your computer once the UP! Mini starts printing.
· New: WiFi connectivity for hassle-free wireless printing.
· Includes the Smart UP! Studio, tools and a full roll of plastic to get you started.
- Build platform: 120mm width, 120mm depth, 120mm height.
- Selectable Z resolution: 0.15mm, 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Raftless printing: Yes
- Support Material: Smart Supports. Intelligent snap off support material, printed in the same material, printed at a lower density and built automatically by the included 3D print software.
- Dimension: 255mm width,365mm depth, 385mm height
- Weight: 8kg
- Shipping Weight: 10kg
- Power input: 110-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, 90W
- Connectivity: USB (Print job stored and spooled to Printer, ability to turn off computer during printing.)
- Consumables: 1.75mm ABS Plastic Filament or PLA (corn starch) Filament
- Warranty: 12 month return to base.
- Software: STL 3D layout and printing software included free for Windows and MAC 10.7 Beta
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & OSX 10.7 beta
- Unboxing time to print: 15 minutes
- 500g spool of 1.75mm tough ABS filament plastic formulated with a very low odour. (1 roll included) Third-party spools can also be used.
- UP! Mini Desktop 3D Printer
- Heated build platform and perfboard.
- 1 x roll of 500g white ABS. (other colours available soon)
- Heat resistant gloves
- Spool and Tool
- Selection of tools to maintain and self service the printer.
- Visual Click to Print 3D Printing Software and USB drivers.
- STL files for printing its own spare parts.
Included 3D Printing Software:
- Free layout and printing software (Scale, Rotate, Move & Print)
- Supported File Types: STL (Most leading 3D CAD packages support export to STL)
- Extrusion temperatures 260 and 200 degrees.
- Print Preview with material usage and time estimates, allows you to cost prototypes before manufacturing.
- Automatic layout
- Repeat last print
- Rotate, Resize, Scale, Move 3D object
- Select layer thickness 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Select print speed vs. quality
- Variable solid thickness of models with honeycomb fill.
- Smart Support - Automatic Support material angles, 10 to 80 degrees
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.