Using a 3D Printer just got easier, the UP Box features “fully” automatic platform levelling along with “fully” automatic platform height detection. The newest way to print quality 3D models right from your desk for visualization, collaboration, and functional prototyping testing. Want to change colours of filament, no problem – just press a button on the printer and it will withdraw and another press will load the new colour.
UP BOX 3D Printer
The UP family has just got bigger. A lot bigger in fact. Taking all the things you love about the UP Plus 2 and making it BIGGER, SAFER AND FASTER! The build volume of this bad boy is over 10.7 litres! Not only that, printing speed has been notched up a gear.
UP Box 3D Printer Specifications
|Build platform||255 mm width, 205 mm depth, 205 mm height|
|Smart Support||Intelligent Smart Support material, printed in the same material, printed at a lower density and built automatically by the included 3D print software|
|Selectable layer resolution||0.1 mm (100 micron), 0.15 mm 0.2 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm – That’s a ultra fine HD detail of 100 microns!|
Fully automatic levelling with integrated levelling probe - no human interaction required
Fully automatic height sensor – no human interaction required
|Average noise||51.7 dB – as quiet as your fridge|
|Air filtration||Inbuilt HEPA filter – removes micro fine particles and 3d printing fumes|
|Lighting||Active heart beat mood lighting, provide visual feedback of the print status|
|Dimension||485 mm width, 520 mm depth, 495 mm height|
|Shipping Weight||TBA kg|
|Power input||110-220VAC, 50-60Hz, 220W|
|Connectivity||USB (Print job stored and spooled to Printer, ability to turn off computer during printing.)|
|Consumables||1.75 ABS and PLA.|
|Warranty||12 month return to base|
|Software||STL 3D layout and printing software included free: Windows (XP,Vista,7,8) 32/64 bit and MAC OSX 10.7 Beta|
|Unboxing time to print||15 minutes|
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.