3Dconnexion CADMouse Pro Wireless
The New CadMouse Pro Wireless, fills a gap in the 3Dconnexion CadMouse line up, When 3Dconnexion released the first version of the CadMouse Wireless it had a slightly smaller form-factor than the original USB cabled 3Dconnexion CadMouse, which made it more compact but lost some of the ergonomics and comfort required by full time CAD Designers.
The latest version now called the CadMouse Pro Wireless essentially goes back to the larger form-factor of the original CadMouse while keeping the wireless functionality. Some other benefits of the Pro version are longer battery life, now 3 months and a 3 year Warranty, they have also improved the Smart Wheel to be more intuitive.
The ultimate wireless mouse for CAD professionals
CadMouse Pro Wireless is the full-size mouse designed specifically for the modern CAD professional. Offering superior ergonomics, a dedicated middle mouse button, high resolution optical sensor, up to three-months use between charges*, and 50 million clicks-worth of durability for the daily use CAD specialist, CadMouse Pro Wireless is the mainstay of any CAD toolkit.
Angled shape optimized for natural wrist positioning with a dedicated middle mouse button
High-quality, long-life switches made with resilient components and materials
High capacity rechargeable battery and a high precision, optical sensor
Smart Mouse Wheel 2
Smooth scrolling and click-to-click zooming in CAD applications
Effortlessly zoom in-and-out of geometry with a single click
Provides quick access to your favorite application commands
Ergonomic shape for comfortable CAD sessions
Specially developed PTFE feet
Smart Mouse Wheel 2
Customizable radial menu
High resolution optical sensor: 7,200 DPI
Adaptive polling rates: 90Hz (Bluetooth),
125Hz (Universal Receiver) and 1,000Hz (cabled)
Wireless & Connectivity
3Dconnexion® 2.4GHz Wireless Technology
Bluetooth® Low Energy
Micro USB Cable
Dimensions & Weight
Length: 126 mm / 5.0”
Width: 74 mm / 2.9”
Height: 44 mm / 1.7”
Weight: 140 g / 0.31 lb / 4,94 oz
Battery life: 3 months*
Rechargeable lithium polymer with 1100 mAh
Charging time: 2 minutes for one day of operation
(7 hours for a full recharge)
3-year limited hardware warranty
3Dconnexion CadMouse Pro Wireless
3Dconnexion Universal Receiver
Braided micro USB cable 1,5 m
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft® Windows, macOS (coming soon)
Certifications & Registrations
CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, ROHS, WEEE, NCC, MIC, IC
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.