|Printing Technology||MEM (Melted Extrusion Modelling)|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, and 0.5mm (TPU)|
|Extruder Maximum Temperature||299℃|
|Extruder Maximum Travel Speed||200 mm/sec|
|XYZ Accuracy||7, 7, 1.5 micron|
|Connectivity||USB Cable, Wi-Fi, LAN and USB Drive|
|Display||7″ Full Colored LCD Touchscreen|
|Build Volume||180 × 230 × 200 mm (7″ x 9″ x7.8″)（XYZ）|
|Printed Object Accuracy||±0.1mm/100mm|
|Build Plate Maximum Temperature||100℃|
|Calibration and Levelling||Manual Calibration and Leveling|
|Build Plate Surface||Perforated, Heated|
|Pause to Change Filament Type||Yes|
|Out of Filament Detection||Yes|
|Filament||UP Fila ABS, ABS+, PLA, TPU and more|
|Filament Bay Capacity||500 – 2000g|
|Filament Holder Capacity||500 – 1000g|
|Compatible with 3rd Party Filament||Yes|
Tiertime X5 Continuous 3D Printer
The X5 continuous 3D Printer is a great addition to the Tiertime range, This 3D Printer is focused at the Architectural or Engineering firm that has a requirement for automated continuous 3D Printing, the same object can be printed multiple times (12 in total) or different objects can be queued to print one after another. this is particularly useful for small production runs or to save time in a dynamic work environment.
The X5 achives this through a well-design interchangeable plate system, where the model and build plate is automatically removed from the 3D Printer on a sliding conveyor type system, once the print is complete.
At Digital 3D we have again tested this printer with Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks and TurboCAD and found the native software "UP Studio" seamlessly imports .STL files with ease. The software is super intuitive and allows easy placement, alignment, rotation and scaling.
|Software||UP Studio Version 2.5 or above|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 (SP1) or higher (32 bit and 64 bit)
Mac OS 10.10
|Hardware Requirements||OpenGL 2.0
At least 4GB of RAM
|Importable File Formats||.up3, .ups, .tsk, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds|
|Preview Support Structures||Yes|
|Editable Support Structures||Yes|
|Machine Dimensions||850 x 625 x 520 mm
(33.4″ x 24.6″ x 20.5″)
|Shipping Box Dimensions||–|
|Shipping Box Weight||70kg|
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.