SpaceMouse Wireless Kit
All You Need For An Efficient, Mobile Engineering Performance
You don’t always work in the same place and your devices need to be designed to meet your needs as a mobile engineer. With the SpaceMouse Wireless Kit we hit those requirements and offer you durable, wireless devices for a two-handed approach to CAD. This makes engineering more efficient and comfortable.
ICONIC AND EASY TO USE
The pure, functional design offers you the ability to navigate intuitively in 3D-applications. With our patented Six-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor you precisely navigate your digital models and camera positions. Access up to eight or more of your favorite application and environment-specific commands with the radial menu functions from the two conveniently positioned buttons.
THE WIRELESS MOUSE FOR CAD PROFESSIONALS
If you work several hours a day in CAD applications you should have the right tool to support your workflow. With the CadMouse Wireless you get a mouse which was developed with the needs of professional engineers in mind. CAD specific features like the dedicated middle mouse button, a compact design and unrivalled connectivity for your mobile workplace.
CadMouse Pad Compact
PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN PRECISION AND COMFORT
Developed exclusively for the 3Dconnexion CadMouse range, the 3Dconnexion CadMouse Pad Compact supports an even smoother and more precise movement thanks to its high-quality micro-textured coating. Its compact size allows you to take it with you no matter where you are working.
ONE FOR ALL
With USB slots becoming rare on modern laptops, the number of devices you need to use increases. With the all new 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver you can connect up to five wireless 3Dconnexion products with only one small USB receiver.
THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR 3DCONNEXION EXPERIENCE
3DxWare 10 provides a convenient single driver solution for the SpaceMouse Wireless, CadMouse Wireless and all other 3Dconnexion products. Its simple yet powerful user interface allows you to customize and optimize each product according to your needs.
Included in the SpaceMouse Wireless Kit
> SpaceMouse Wireless with carry case
> CadMouse Wireless with carry case
> CadMouse Pad Compact
> 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver
> Micro-USB Cable
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply to for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.