TurboFloorplan Home & Landscape Pro 2019 - Perpetual License
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Professional Home Design Solution
TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro is the easiest way to design your dream home! Plan all phases of your home from foundation, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing to the walls, windows, doors and custom roof. Visualise a new kitchen, bath, or room addition with custom cabinets, lighting, furniture and appliances. Create “colourboards” of your favourite paint colours, flooring, windows treatments… then swap in one click! Even design outdoor landscapes including decks, fences, paths, lawns and gardens with custom topography and outdoor lighting. It’s everything you need!
No Experience Required
- QuickStart™ for a simple way to create custom home designs
- Floor Plan Trace to scan and trace your own floor plans
- Professional Designed Home Plan Templates
- Tips and Tricks offer help with the specific tool you’re using
- Training Center with over 100 videos to boost your skills
- Thousands of drag-and-drop symbols, materials, textures, and paint colours
- 2D/3D design with precise auto-dimensions
- Automatic cost estimator and "Building Green" design tips
- Design Tools, Landscape Tools, Building Structure Tools
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Simulations & Fixtures
- Multiple ways to view your TurboFloorPlan Design
- 2D Engine - High performance and high-quality rendering for 2D geometry and text.
- 2D Engine - Support for customisable line, fill, and pattern colours.
- Drawing Styles - Customise and apply drawing styles for any objects or group of objects.
- Draw Style Profiles - Pick and apply a profile to an object.
- Draw Style Profiles - Save your profile, then quickly and easily apply to selected objects.
- Format Painter - Easily copy the same style to other objects.
- Line and Pattern Styles - Customise lines and patterns to your design.
- Rich Text - More custom text options and Choose multiple fonts and attributes.
- DWG/DXF Import and Export - Includes AutoCAD 2018
- Customise and apply drawing styles for any object or group of objects.
- Draw Style Profiles: Pick and apply a profile to an object; Save your profile, then quickly and easily apply to selected objects.
- Format Painter: Easily copy the same style to other objects.
- Line & Pattern Styles: Customise lines and patterns to your design.
- Sample Lines
- Detailed View with Custom Applications
- Antialiasing: Smooth lines and curves.
- Line Cap Styles: Choose from Miter, Bevel, and Round.
- Annotate Remodeling Details: Easily and Clearly Show Before and After Changes.
- Transparency: Options for Lines, Fills, Patterns & Text.
NEW DRAWING STYLES
Align, edit and distribute elements with ease.
- Alignment Tools: Quickly align a selected set of design elements.
- Distribution Tool: Spaces selected design elements evenly.
- Size Match: Make selected elements the same width, height or both.
- Flip & Mirror: objects horizontally and vertically.
- 2D View Tool: Reset View, Fit to Window, Fit to Selected.
- Duplicate: Creates specified number of copies, customisable spacing between copies.
More custom text options. Choose multiple fonts and attributes.
NEW DWG/DXF IMPORT & EXPORT
Includes AutoCAD 2018
HOME DESIGN FEATURES
LANDSCAPE DESIGN FEATURES
Start Designing Your Dream Home TodayCountry Home
TurboFloorPlan makes it easy to start designing now! Access professionally designed templates, hundreds of training videos, thousands of drag & drop symbols, and much more.
- Over 100 videos guide you through program features.
- QuickStart™ custom home designer lets users simply select a room, click and drag it to a custom size, then drag more rooms into position.
- Professional designed home plan templates that are completely editable.
- Floor Plan Trace allows you to to scan and trace your own floor plans.
- Dimensions change in real time as you make adjustments to rooms.
- Tips and tricks offer help on-the-fly with the specific tool you’re using.
- Build Green button for eco-friendly advice as you design.
Plan All Phases of your HomeFloorplan and Frame
Create blueprints with layers in order to plan all phases of your home design or remodel including:
- Foundation – Specialised tools for slabs with support beams, foundation peers, and more.
- Electrical – Comprehensive indoor/outdoor library
- Plumbing – Extensive library of fixtures including “Smart” objects that attach to walls for easy editing.
- HVAC – Design the ultimate system for comfort and maximum efficiency.
Flexible Home Design Tools
Whether you started with one of the predesigned templates, the QuickStart™ tool, or other, TurboFloorPlan makes it easy to customise your home to your exact specifications.
- AutoFraming™ with Framing Editor™ - Customise stud spacing and materials (steel, wood, etc) for roofs, walls and floor joists. Insulate with one mouse click.
- Windows & Doors - Choose from a variety of styles including designer brand name products and simply drop them into self-healing walls.
- Walls - Customise walls with faux finish, paint, wallpaper, and other materials.
- Stairs - Click and drag traditional, curved, or circular styles. Add landings, railings, balusters…all elements can be customised to your spec.
- Roofing - Standard or complex, preset roof tools make any roof style easy to create!
Decorate or Remodel
TurboFloorPlan Pro offers thousands of decorating and remodeling possibilities. Many of the product libraries include nationally-recognised, brand name objects or materials you can try before you buy. TurboFloorPlan even includes “green” objects and materials such as recycled glass counters, bamboo cabinets and flooring.
- Furniture – Adding furniture, cabinets, and appliance is as simple as drag-and-drop.
- Objects – Fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, and more for every room in your home.
- Flooring – Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and more, even area rugs.
- Trim – Add polish to designs including wainscot, baseboards, or crown molding for walls
- Accessories – Dress windows with stylish blinds, draps, or shutter.
- Lighting – Use the Precision Lighting Planner™ to view the effects of ambient light, shadows, falloff, radius, sunlight, and more.
- Materials – Choose from a variety of brand name materials and paint colours, or use the Material Importer™ to photograph and save a material to be added to your design.
Cabinet Designer™ Design Cabinets
Choose from a wide selection of drag-and-drop cabinets and customise materials, colours, handles and knobs, shelving, drawers, and appliances. This tool is great for kitchen and bathroom remodels, but also for perfect for remodeling offices, hallway storage, media centers and garage organisations.
3D Library Catalog Support
Download and import new objects into your library dynamically. Update your library with new objects to put the finishing touches on your project. Also, the recently re-organisation library simplifies searches for plants, materials and objects. Use view library and preview before choosing a category in the library navigation window.
Estimator - Automatic room cost estimates
Estimator tallies and saves square footage, flooring, paint and other area data about your design in a spreadsheet format, in real–time, as you draw. Add pricing information and you’ll have a budgeting snapshot of your project. Estimate costs for individual rooms, landscape, or your entire house.
More tools for easy designing
Create “colourboards” of your favourite paint colours, wood floors, carpet, wall coverings and apply them instantaneously to any room. Options to define colours and materials. Try different combinations before you commit. Easily replicate your favorites in other rooms.
QuickPallet™ decorates an entire room in one mouse click!
- Drag the ProjecTape™ precision tool anywhere in your drawing for real-time measuring, indoors or out.
- Save time with MyStyle creating default colours and material choices before you begin designing.
- Use RoomView™ for wide angle 3D viewing making it easier to see inside small spaces.
- Build virtually any object or modify existing objects from a library with the 3D Custom Workshop™,
- Use the SmartWand™ technology to see how one individual colour or material can change your whole look,
- Build a 3D model of your home design with RealModel®.
- CPU Type - 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Microsoft Windows® - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Intel® Pentium® III, Celeron® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported)
- 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB or more recommended
- 3 GB of Hard Disk Space
- Internet access
- VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit colour
- 64 MB Video Card Memory (A separate video card is required. Motherboard video chipsets AKA onboard video chipset AKA integrated video is not supported)
- Administrator privileges are required to properly install this program