TurboFloorplan Home & Landscape Pro 2019 - Perpetual License
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The Professional Home Design Solution
TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro is the easiest way to design your dream home! Plan all phases of your home from foundation, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing to the walls, windows, doors and custom roof. Visualise a new kitchen, bath, or room addition with custom cabinets, lighting, furniture and appliances. Create “colourboards” of your favourite paint colours, flooring, windows treatments… then swap in one click! Even design outdoor landscapes including decks, fences, paths, lawns and gardens with custom topography and outdoor lighting. It’s everything you need!
No Experience Required
- QuickStart™ for a simple way to create custom home designs
- Floor Plan Trace to scan and trace your own floor plans
- Professional Designed Home Plan Templates
- Tips and Tricks offer help with the specific tool you’re using
- Training Center with over 100 videos to boost your skills
- Thousands of drag-and-drop symbols, materials, textures, and paint colours
- 2D/3D design with precise auto-dimensions
- Automatic cost estimator and "Building Green" design tips
- Design Tools, Landscape Tools, Building Structure Tools
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Simulations & Fixtures
- Multiple ways to view your TurboFloorPlan Design
- 2D Engine - High performance and high-quality rendering for 2D geometry and text.
- 2D Engine - Support for customisable line, fill, and pattern colours.
- Drawing Styles - Customise and apply drawing styles for any objects or group of objects.
- Draw Style Profiles - Pick and apply a profile to an object.
- Draw Style Profiles - Save your profile, then quickly and easily apply to selected objects.
- Format Painter - Easily copy the same style to other objects.
- Line and Pattern Styles - Customise lines and patterns to your design.
- Rich Text - More custom text options and Choose multiple fonts and attributes.
- DWG/DXF Import and Export - Includes AutoCAD 2018
- Customise and apply drawing styles for any object or group of objects.
- Draw Style Profiles: Pick and apply a profile to an object; Save your profile, then quickly and easily apply to selected objects.
- Format Painter: Easily copy the same style to other objects.
- Line & Pattern Styles: Customise lines and patterns to your design.
- Sample Lines
- Detailed View with Custom Applications
- Antialiasing: Smooth lines and curves.
- Line Cap Styles: Choose from Miter, Bevel, and Round.
- Annotate Remodeling Details: Easily and Clearly Show Before and After Changes.
- Transparency: Options for Lines, Fills, Patterns & Text.
NEW DRAWING STYLES
Align, edit and distribute elements with ease.
- Alignment Tools: Quickly align a selected set of design elements.
- Distribution Tool: Spaces selected design elements evenly.
- Size Match: Make selected elements the same width, height or both.
- Flip & Mirror: objects horizontally and vertically.
- 2D View Tool: Reset View, Fit to Window, Fit to Selected.
- Duplicate: Creates specified number of copies, customisable spacing between copies.
More custom text options. Choose multiple fonts and attributes.
NEW DWG/DXF IMPORT & EXPORT
Includes AutoCAD 2018
HOME DESIGN FEATURES
LANDSCAPE DESIGN FEATURES
Start Designing Your Dream Home TodayCountry Home
TurboFloorPlan makes it easy to start designing now! Access professionally designed templates, hundreds of training videos, thousands of drag & drop symbols, and much more.
- Over 100 videos guide you through program features.
- QuickStart™ custom home designer lets users simply select a room, click and drag it to a custom size, then drag more rooms into position.
- Professional designed home plan templates that are completely editable.
- Floor Plan Trace allows you to to scan and trace your own floor plans.
- Dimensions change in real time as you make adjustments to rooms.
- Tips and tricks offer help on-the-fly with the specific tool you’re using.
- Build Green button for eco-friendly advice as you design.
Plan All Phases of your HomeFloorplan and Frame
Create blueprints with layers in order to plan all phases of your home design or remodel including:
- Foundation – Specialised tools for slabs with support beams, foundation peers, and more.
- Electrical – Comprehensive indoor/outdoor library
- Plumbing – Extensive library of fixtures including “Smart” objects that attach to walls for easy editing.
- HVAC – Design the ultimate system for comfort and maximum efficiency.
Flexible Home Design Tools
Whether you started with one of the predesigned templates, the QuickStart™ tool, or other, TurboFloorPlan makes it easy to customise your home to your exact specifications.
- AutoFraming™ with Framing Editor™ - Customise stud spacing and materials (steel, wood, etc) for roofs, walls and floor joists. Insulate with one mouse click.
- Windows & Doors - Choose from a variety of styles including designer brand name products and simply drop them into self-healing walls.
- Walls - Customise walls with faux finish, paint, wallpaper, and other materials.
- Stairs - Click and drag traditional, curved, or circular styles. Add landings, railings, balusters…all elements can be customised to your spec.
- Roofing - Standard or complex, preset roof tools make any roof style easy to create!
Decorate or Remodel
TurboFloorPlan Pro offers thousands of decorating and remodeling possibilities. Many of the product libraries include nationally-recognised, brand name objects or materials you can try before you buy. TurboFloorPlan even includes “green” objects and materials such as recycled glass counters, bamboo cabinets and flooring.
- Furniture – Adding furniture, cabinets, and appliance is as simple as drag-and-drop.
- Objects – Fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, and more for every room in your home.
- Flooring – Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and more, even area rugs.
- Trim – Add polish to designs including wainscot, baseboards, or crown molding for walls
- Accessories – Dress windows with stylish blinds, draps, or shutter.
- Lighting – Use the Precision Lighting Planner™ to view the effects of ambient light, shadows, falloff, radius, sunlight, and more.
- Materials – Choose from a variety of brand name materials and paint colours, or use the Material Importer™ to photograph and save a material to be added to your design.
Cabinet Designer™ Design Cabinets
Choose from a wide selection of drag-and-drop cabinets and customise materials, colours, handles and knobs, shelving, drawers, and appliances. This tool is great for kitchen and bathroom remodels, but also for perfect for remodeling offices, hallway storage, media centers and garage organisations.
3D Library Catalog Support
Download and import new objects into your library dynamically. Update your library with new objects to put the finishing touches on your project. Also, the recently re-organisation library simplifies searches for plants, materials and objects. Use view library and preview before choosing a category in the library navigation window.
Estimator - Automatic room cost estimates
Estimator tallies and saves square footage, flooring, paint and other area data about your design in a spreadsheet format, in real–time, as you draw. Add pricing information and you’ll have a budgeting snapshot of your project. Estimate costs for individual rooms, landscape, or your entire house.
More tools for easy designing
Create “colourboards” of your favourite paint colours, wood floors, carpet, wall coverings and apply them instantaneously to any room. Options to define colours and materials. Try different combinations before you commit. Easily replicate your favorites in other rooms.
QuickPallet™ decorates an entire room in one mouse click!
- Drag the ProjecTape™ precision tool anywhere in your drawing for real-time measuring, indoors or out.
- Save time with MyStyle creating default colours and material choices before you begin designing.
- Use RoomView™ for wide angle 3D viewing making it easier to see inside small spaces.
- Build virtually any object or modify existing objects from a library with the 3D Custom Workshop™,
- Use the SmartWand™ technology to see how one individual colour or material can change your whole look,
- Build a 3D model of your home design with RealModel®.
- CPU Type - 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Microsoft Windows® - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Intel® Pentium® III, Celeron® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported)
- 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB or more recommended
- 3 GB of Hard Disk Space
- Internet access
- VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit colour
- 64 MB Video Card Memory (A separate video card is required. Motherboard video chipsets AKA onboard video chipset AKA integrated video is not supported)
- Administrator privileges are required to properly install this program
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.