TurboFloorPlan Deluxe | CAD Software | House 2D Plans made easy.
The Complete Home Design Solution
No Experience Required
- QuickStart™ for a simple way to create custom home designs
- Floor Plan Trace to scan and trace your own floor plans
- Professional Designed Home Plan Templates
- Tips and Tricks offer help with the specific tool you’re using
- Training Center with over 100 videos to boost your skills
- Thousands of drag-and-drop symbols, materials, textures, and paint colours
Affordable, Fast, and Easy
- Easy 2D/3D design with precise auto-dimensions
- Automatic cost estimator and “Building Green” design tips
- Design Tools, Landscape Tools, Building Structure Tools
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Simulations & Fixtures
- Many ways to view your TurboFloorPlan design
Start Designing Your Dream Home Today
- Over 100 videos guide you through program features.
- QuickStart™ custom home designer lets users simply select a room, click and drag it to a custom size, then drag more rooms into position.
- Professionally designed home plan templates that are completely editable.
- Sample Home Designs
- Floor Plan Trace allows you to to scan and trace your own floor plans.
- Dimensions change in real time as you make adjustments to rooms.
- Tips and tricks offer help on-the-fly with the specific tool you’re using.
- Build Green button for eco-friendly advice as you design.
Plan All Phases of your Home
- Foundation – Specialised tools for slabs with support beams, foundation peers, and more.
- Electrical – Comprehensive indoor/outdoor library
- Plumbing – Extensive library of fixtures including “Smart” objects that attach to walls for easy editing.
- HVAC – Design the ultimate system for comfort and maximum efficiency.
Flexible Home Design Tools
- AutoFraming™ with Framing Editor™ - Customise stud spacing and materials (steel, wood, etc) for roofs, walls and floor joists. Insulate with one mouse click.
- Windows & Doors - Choose from a variety of styles including designer brand name products and simply drop them into self-healing walls.
- Walls - Customise walls with faux finish, paint, wallpaper, and other materials.
- Stairs - Click and drag traditional, curved, or circular styles. Add landings, railings, balusters…all elements can be customised to your spec.
- Roofing - Standard or complex, preset roof tools make any roof style easy to create!
Decorate or Remodel
- Furniture – Adding furniture, cabinets, and appliance is as simple as drag-and-drop.
- Objects – Fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, and more for every room in your home.
- Flooring – Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and more, even area rugs.
- Lighting – Use the Precision Lighting Planner™ to view the effects of ambient light, shadows, falloff, radius, sunlight, and more.
- Materials – Choose from a variety of brand name materials and paint colours, or use the Material Importer to photograph and save a material to be added to your design.
Estimator - Automatic room cost estimates
More tools for easy designing
- Drag the ProjecTape™ precision tool anywhere in your drawing for real-time measuring, indoors or out.
- Save time with MyStyle creating default colours and material choices before you begin designing.
- Use RoomView™ for wide angle 3D viewing making it easier to see inside small spaces.
- Build virtually any object or modify existing objects from a library with the 3D Custom Workshop™
- Use the SmartWand™ technology to see how one individual colour or material can change your whole look.
- Build a 3D model of your home design with RealModel®
- Use PhotoView™ to incorporate pictures into your design
- Deck Templates - Use as-is or customise to your personal style!.
- Planting Templates - Professionally designed plant groupings in a variety of shapes.
- Planting Library - A full selection of flowers, shrubs, and trees to add to your design. You can also add your own favorite plants to the database.
- Growth Tool - See how plants will look overtime
- Hardscapes – Build a retailing wall from stone, brick, or other material
- Topo Designer™ - Add real-world topography to your building site.
- Visual Array Tool™ - Automatically add plants or objects along a straight path with user-defined spacing. (Perfect for interior shelving, too!)
- PlantFinder™ - Thousands of trees, shrubs, flowers, and vegetation to design beautiful landscapes.
- Customise and apply drawing styles for any object or group of objects.
- Draw Style Profiles: Pick and apply a profile to an object; Save your profile, then quickly and easily apply to selected objects.
- Format Painter: Easily copy the same style to other objects.
- Line & Pattern Styles: Customise lines and patterns to your design.
- Sample Lines
- Detailed View with Custom Applications
- Antialiasing: Smooth lines and curves.
- Line Cap Styles: Choose from Miter, Bevel, and Round.
- Annotate Remodeling Details: Easily and Clearly Show Before and After Changes.
NEW MODIFY TOOL BAR
Align, edit and distribute elements with ease.
- Alignment Tools: Quickly align a selected set of design elements.
- Distribution Tool: Spaces selected design elements evenly.
- Size Match: Make selected elements the same width, height or both.
- Flip & Mirror: objects horizontally and vertically.
- 2D View Tool: Reset View, Fit to Window, Fit to Selected.
- Duplicate: Creates specified number of copies, customisable spacing between copies.
Includes AutoCAD 2018
- CPU Type - 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Microsoft Windows® - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Intel® Pentium® III, Celeron® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported)
- 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB or more recommended
- 3 GB of Hard Disk Space
- Internet access
- VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit colour
- 64 MB Video Card Memory (A separate video card is required. Motherboard video chipsets AKA onboard video chipset AKA integrated video is not supported)
- Administrator privileges are required to properly install this program
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.