TurboCAD Platinum 2019 | AutoCAD Compatible - Perpetual License
The top-of-the-line Professional 2D/3D TurboCAD application
TurboCAD Platinum 2019 is a brilliant collection of professional 2D/3D CAD tools to design, modify, present, and document in an integrated fashion. An optional AutoCAD® 2019-like 2D drafting interface with command line and dynamic input cursor helps professionals already familiar with AutoCAD easily get up to speed. Advanced technology-a powerful drafting palette, D-Cube constraints, and ACIS® engine -enhance productivity. Advanced architectural and mechanical design tools add even greater flexibility and control, while superior rendering controls produce powerful presentations. Plus TurboCAD Platinum 2019 is programmable and supports over 40 file formats including.DWG, .DXF, .SKP, 3D .PDF, 3MF, FBX and .STL for 3D printing.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to Learn and Use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing.
- AutoCAD® 2019-like 2D drafting interface option with command line and dynamic input cursor.
- Complete 2D/3D Design Tools for drafting, modeling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation.
- Surface Modeling Tools like 2D/3D Booleans, extrude, revolve, sweeps, & more.
- ACIS® 3D Solid Modeling and Advanced Mechanical Design tools to create complex 3D objects.
- Professional Part Tree that can act like a selective Undo/Redo for all your 2D/3D operations.
- Powerful Drafting Palette that creates associative sections and cut planes.
- Advanced Architectural Tools including a greater range of parametric architectural objects, style manager, and IFC support.
- Superior Photorealistic Rendering, materials, and lighting to create powerful presentations.
- Dozens of Productivity Tools such as PDF underlay and ePack with New Intelligent File Send.
- 2D Geometric and Dimension Constraints.
- Database Connectivity with Customisable Reporting.
- Point Cloud Support.
- Programmable with Ruby Scripting or Software Development Kit to create routines, features, & more.
- Over 40 industry standard CAD & graphic file formats supported to share your work.
- New Import of TurboApp files from mobile devices.
- Over 30 new and improved features!
TurboCAD 2019 boasts a new variety of excellent user interfaces including a new RIBBON INTERFACE similar to that found in Microsoft Word and the latest versions of AutoCAD. It also features an updated CADCourse INTERFACE with accelerated keyboard shortcuts for all the commands. Further for traditional users the older CLASSIC INTERFACES type are included so that no matter which interface you prefer you will feel comfortable with the new program. Various types of THEMES are supplied giving you the choice of how you want to interface to appear. At the start of the program a pop-up dialog will appear allowing you to easily choose your preference.
2D Design and Editing
3D Surface Modeling
ACIS® Solid Modeling / Advanced Mechanical Design
Photorealistic Rendering & Visualisation
Parametric Parts Manager
Interoperability / File Support
External References (Xrefs)
Programmable (SDK & Ruby Scripting)
UPDATED & IMPROVED FEATURES
A new “Audit” item has been added to the Filters menu of the Selection Info Palette. This Audit System enables you to highlight ‘bad’ objects in Selection Info palette, turn on/off audit conditions and change their parameters, generate audit report for one or more objects, filter ‘bad’ objects in Selection Info palette, send notifications (about a ‘bad’ object) to Event Viewer palette.
Extents Size Property
The Extents Size parameter has been added to the Selection Info Palette properties. Extents Size parameter works with groups, blocks and insertions. You can now use the ‘Extents size’ property to select entity according to size valuation. Select objects that you think are big or small, or an object in any range you want. The Extents Size update provides you with additional flexibility so that you can use this parameter for various needs and for analysing possibly corrupted “wrong” entities.
Image Manager Improvement
You can now select Multiple files from Open Dialog box when importing pictures in the Image Manager palette.
New Zoom Diagnostic Message
A new message has been added. It appears when the user tries to zoom in or zoom out beyond the maximum zoom factor or limit.
OK and Cancel Buttons Added to Insert Fraction Dialog Box
Improved usability by the addition of OK and Cancel buttons in the dialog box of the Insert Fraction in the Text Editor palette.
Select by Entity Type Update
Now Circle/Ellipse item of previous TC versions is separated into two cases: Circle and Ellipse. The same is for Circular and Elliptical arcs. Previous versions could not select Circles or Arcs separately.
Customisable Ribbon Interface:
Users now have the ability to fully customise the Ribbon Interface. You can now Add and Rename Tools, Groups and Tabs. In addition, Tabs may be hidden or renamed, and manually created XML Config files can be directly imported into TurboCAD. UI Themes are also full supported in the Ribbon.
4K Monitor Support:
With new, scaleable vector icons, TurboCAD is now fully optimised for 4K monitors. Through dynamic sliders, toolbar icons, the User Interface and other icons in other part of the UI can be resized to optimize readability on higher resolution displays.
Named View Enhancements:
New functionality has been added where users now have the option of associating Layer Sets with Named Views, giving users a much better way to manage Layers Sets.
2D DRAFTING AND EDITING
Select by Similar
This powerful tool allows users to select any 2D or 3D object type or a Block and then find all occurrences of that in the drawing. Very detailed selections can be made that include parameters such as pen colour and style, brush colour and style, layer, even the selected object's coordinate system. A great tool to use in conjunction with making further global changes to that selected object.
Construct Similar Tool
This tool which takes properties from a referenced object and applies these to the construction of the next object. This tool provides a fast and efficient method to assign object properties such as line fonts, dimension styles, and wall properties with a single click.
Remove Overlapping Entities
The ‘Overkill' tool removes overlapping lines, arcs, text and dimensions, thereby allowing you to simplify drawings by removing duplicate, redundant Entities. Event viewer shows the count of objects that were changed.
Pick Point Hatch
Pick-Point-Hatch now works with gaps in 2D objects. For example, trying to fill an area bounded by a Polyline, when there are gaps in the Polyline. Improvements to pick-point also apply to ADT objects (Walls, Doors and Windows), allowing to similarly fill in gaps between these objects.
3D DESIGN AND MODELINGBlend Tool
Three additional Blend types have been added to the Fillet Edges tool - G2 Continuous Curvature, Fixed Width and Three Face.
Multiple improvements have been made to the Sheet Metal tools, including: a new Property have been added to the Flange Sheet tool - Draft Angle; several new options have been added to the Inspector bar when using this tool - Start and End Offset, Start and End Angle; accuracy improvements to the Unbend tool and the ability track progress of this ACIS® operation and interrupt it if desired results are not seen.
Users can now select flat 3D polylines or 3D curves for Surface Extrude tools such as Revolve. Also, 3D Curve and Curve (2D) are now separate tools.
ADT objects can now be completely and accurately used with Copy and Linear Array copy tools. For example, the Array Fit Linear now takes into account all of the properties of the ADT object being copied, including Work Plane, Layer, Materials, etc. Previously, this tool could create only one roof object. Now, multiple objects may be created. In addition, the overall processing of all ADT objects in a drawing , including the House Wizard, has been significantly sped up.
Data collection of IFC files has been improved, the BIM Palette now shows the BIM file structure, and the BIM tool and BIM Palette's UI's have now been more tightly integrated, making these architectural modeling parts of TurboCAD easier to use.
Photorealistic Rendering and Visualisation
NEW! LightWorks® rendering engine and Sun and Sky Shader
The LightWorks rendering engine has been upgraded to v9.3. New properties "sun dir by geo-location" and "dir by geo-location" added to "Sky" and "Sun" shaders correspondingly.
RedSDK to LightWorks Porting
RedSDK rendered images are now more automatically, accurately and completely converted to a LightWorks rendered image.
AutoCAD 2019 Compatibility
TurboCAD 2019 now fully supports AutoCAD DWG, DXF and DWF file formats.
STL Filter - 3D Print Check
A 3D Print Check option has been added when exporting an STL file. This tool checks a part for common topological errors such as: non manifold edges, duplicated and collapsed facets, open edges, shells and more. The Print Check tool also displays geometry information such as extents, number of facets/vertices, area, and volume.
Export file format for 3D Animation Software such as 3DS, Maya. MotionBuilder and Mudbox.
TurboCAD Platinum is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware's available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
64-bit System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit) - 8 GB RAM.
32-bit System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8*, Windows 7 - 4GB RAM.
*TurboCAD® is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology used on some tablets is not supported.
Your experience with TurboCAD Platinum will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, 8+ GB RAM.
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.