TurboCAD Mac Pro v9 ( Download )
TurboCAD Mac Pro V9 is a professional 2D/3D drafting, modeling and rendering software program designed specifically for use on Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11. It provides some of the most advanced tools for productivity and functionality, simplifying 2D and 3D design with customizable tool-bars and amazing features to make your work easier to accomplish.
A huge variety of professional drafting, design and modeling tools give you the ability to create like never before.The awesome 2D/3D Architectural Design Tools include Smart Walls, Parametric Doors & Windows, a Roof Tool, Slab Tool, and 1,000 pre-designed floor plans ready for you to customize to fit your own specifications.
Drafting is made easy when you choose from a complete set of 2D drafting tools such as ellipse, circle, curve, arc, line and spline tools. Editing is made simple with the ability to access text, modifier, dimensioning and transformation tools.
Realistic complex 3D objects can be quickly modeled when you utilize the Surface and ACIS Solid Modeling Tools included in TurboCAD Mac Pro V9. Surface modeling is a breeze using the transformation tools and surface modifiers. Surface analysis tools provide critical information such as the smoothness of your surfaces so you can identify irregularities and maintain the integrity of your design. The newly updated ACIS R24 solid modeling engine supplies a wide variety of tools and utilities allowing you to quickly and easily create 3D objects from 2D lines or curves, work with faces, lofting, solids, polygons, advanced modifiers, and even transforming your 3D designs into a 2D plane.
TurboCAD Mac Pro V9 includes a suite of assembly tools with snap and alignment aids. Assembly Connect, Mate, Align, and Insert tools help speed the process of creating your 3D designs.
Incredible photorealistic renderings can be created by adding materials, environmental, and lighting effects to your images. For a more artistic rendering, choose sketch styles such as color wash, mosaic, cartoon, or pencil, among others.
Take control of what you print and how you print with powerful printing, publishing and PDF tools. Up to 4 different views can be produced on one page; designs can be saved as single or multiple PDFs, or exported to one of many desktop publishing formats for use in presentations, brochures, or other publications.
Collaboration is easy when your work is compatible with a variety of file formats. TurboCAD MacPro V8 supports DWG, DXF, 3DS, Adobe EPS, Illustrator and Photoshop, DXF, IGES, PICT, PNG, ACIS SAT, STL, STEP, TIFF, SketchUp and more.
With too many new and improved tools and functions to list, TurboCAD Mac Pro V8 has exactly what you need to take your professional 2D/3D architectural designs, drafting, detailing, mechanical designs and models to the next level.
New Features in V9
TurboCAD Mac Pro, a professional level 2D and 3D CAD software program that offers general computer-aided design, drafting, modeling, photorealistic rendering, and extensive file support.
The Ultimate in Design Productivity
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
Powerful 2D/3D Architectural Design Tools
Surface and ACIS® Solid Modeling Tools
Powerful Photorealistic and Sketch Rendering
Printing, Publishing & PDF
Superior File Compatibility
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.