TurboCAD Mac Pro v10 ( Download )
Exceptional Value in 2D/3D CAD
Professional Control and Flexibility
Industry Specific Tools
- Advanced 2D/3D Architectural Design - self-healing, auto-dimension walls, parametric doors and windows, roof and slab tools, symbols, materials, decals, and pre-drawn floorplans.
- Advanced Mechanical Design - Quickly model complex 3D objects with advanced mesh, surface, and ACIS solid modeling design and modification tools.
- Woodworking Design - Create joints with just a few clicks including Rabbet Joints, Dado Joints, Miter Joints, Dovetail Joints, and Tongue and Groove Joints.
Powerful Lighting & Rendering Options
Flexible File Sharing and Publishing Options
3D Printing Tools
The Ultimate in Design Productivity
- 64-Bit Compatible so you can load, process, and render models of nearly any size.
- Context Sensitive Help System to get help with any tool instantly.
- Gripper Tool to dynamically move, rotate, & scale objects in 2D or 3D. Expanded functions now include duplicate, translate, and face copy for added versatility.
- Viewport Layouts display multiple views of your drawing at once.
- 3D Connexion Space Mouse as well as traditional mouse support.
- Drawing Wizard to set up your drawing, define unit format, paper size, print, drawing scale annotation settings, text and dimension.
- Custom Toolbar Creation for quick access to your favorite tools.
- Layers and Layer Sets to organize and more easily edit your design.
- Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping.
- 1.5 Hours of Video Tutorials along with step by step guides and sample models.
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
- Polygon Tools – Slot polygon, N-Sided polygon, and polygon from curves tool.
- Conic Tools, a.k.a. conic section tools, allow users to easily obtain a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane.
- Connect Curve Tool - Join Option - The Join Curve option replaces the two curves you select with a new spline curve. This tool will also join two polylines
- Sketch Spline Tool – samples points as the cursor moves and creates a smooth spline through the sampled data. Once selected this tool has two options, the Sketch Spline tool and Sketch on a Surface tool.
- Fair Spline Tool - The Fair Spline command provides a tool to globally smooth a curve. Fairing a spline optimally moves control vertices to locations that minimize large curvature variations.
Advanced 2D/3D Architectural Design Tools
Mesh Modeling Tools
Surface Modeling Tools
ACIS® Solid Modeling Tools
- Rabbet Joints
- Dado Joints
- Miter Joints
- Dovetail Joints
- Tongue and Groove Joints
- Assembly Connect - connects one solid to another at a specified connection point.
- Assembly Mate - Mate planar faces. You can specify an offset distance between mated faces.
- Assembly Align - Align a face of two solid objects and supports cylindrical, spherical and planar faces.
- Assembly Insert - Align and mate the faces of two solid objects. The align faces must be cylindrical and the mate faces must be planar. This tool is very useful for inserting bolts into holes.
Powerful Photorealistic and Sketch Rendering
3D Printing Tools
Record, Publish, & PDF
Superior File Compatibility
New Multi-threading Support
- Photo-Realistic Rendering (Pro only)
- File Imports
- Facet calculations for display lists
Updated ACIS® R26 Modeling Kernel
We've updated the ACIS solid modeling engine by two major releases with improvements in the following areas:
- Multi-threading of key features
- Constant and Variable Radius Blends
- Direct Face Operations (used for Push/Pull)
Updated BOM Dialog
- Font Type
- Font Size
- Number of Decimals
New Customizable Context Menu
New Copy Keep Original Layer Option
New Draw View Type for Easy Scaled Prints
New Selection Tools
Improved Gripper Tool
Improved Infinite Plane Objects (sizeable, transparent)
New Repair Curves OperationRepair-Curve
New Magnet Tool
New Mesh Symmetry
New Pocket HolePocket Hole
New KeyShot Live Linking Support
- Share mesh, surfaces, and solids
- Option to share 2D annotation data as 3D
- Materials assigned in KeyShot retained by object names
New Rapid Render Tools
Updated Interoperability Components (IGES, STEP,SAT)
New 3D-PDF Export3D-PDF Export
- Share facets or NURB data
- Share 2D data (hatches, dimensions, curves, and text)
New SAB Export
Improved SketchUp Import
New SketchUp Export
- Share mesh, surfaces, and solids
- Share lines, arcs, circles, splines, and conic curves
- Support for Colors and Layers
Improved STL Export
Updated DWG Support
- Draw Views now use layers
- Dimension text position updates
- Dynamic Panning in Draw Views
- Dynamic Zoom in Draw Views
- Macintosh® OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11(El Capitan), and 10.12 (Sierra)
- Intel® Mac®
- 8 GB of hard disk space
- 4 GB RAM or greater
- Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended).
- Compatibility not guaranteed for later operating systems
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply to for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.