TurboCAD Mac Pro v12
Professional 2D/3D Design & Rendering
TurboCAD Mac® Pro is a comprehensive 2D/3D CAD solution that will meet the precision drafting and modeling needs of architects, builders, mechanical engineers, woodworkers, and other design professionals. Our powerful CAD software will speed up your productivity and get your design projects across the finish line.
TurboCAD Mac Pro puts you in the driver’s seat for precision and control
TurboCAD® Mac Pro delivers unparalleled value and productivity in a professional 2D/3D CAD package. Fully integrated 2D drafting tools, 3D surface and ACIS® solid modeling tools, assembly tools, advanced architectural tools, and photorealistic rendering are accompanied by thousands of symbols, materials, decals, and more. Take a look at some of our key features below.
Compatibility and file sharing
Whether you’re a team of one or many, you’ll have the interoperability needed to collaborate. We’ve ensured that TurboCAD is compatible with over a dozen popular CAD and Graphics formats. You will be able to deliver files that can be opened and edited by users of AutoCAD® andother popular design software. Your team will be running like a well-oiled machine.
We will help you learn
While TurboCAD Mac is feature rich, we work hard at making it easy by including intuitive tools like our LogiCursor™ that makes CAD a snap by suggesting your next move as you draw.
Your purchase also includes access to our training tutorials, so you will not have to learn through trial and error. We are experts at creating CAD software and our tutorials will help you to become an expert user quickly.
Permanent License - Download once and own it forever. Ideally suited for users who need a single license or users who feel they may not need to upgrade each year.
Annual Subscriptions - This is ideal for multiple user seats. With an active subscription, you will always be receiving the latest enhancements and new functionality.
TurboCAD Mac Pro is high performance 3D/2D software at an economic price
TurboCAD Mac Pro is comprehensive 2D/3D CAD software that can handle most drafting and modeling design needs. This product has a wide selection of tools to create everything from large format architectural plans to fine jewelry design. There is 3D mesh modeling capability with subdivision technology to go from coarse to smooth surfaces. Photorealistic rendering and 3D printing will take your design plans across the finish line.
- Design complex organic shapes with extensive NURB surface modeling tools
- 2D Geometric and Dimensional Constraints to manage geometrical relationships between 2D shapes
- Push/Pull Modeling allows 3D surfaces to be edited with your mouse and cursor
- Powerful 3D editing tools such as skinning, blending, chamfering, and shelling
- Architectural and woodworking tools such as rabbet, miter and dovetail joints
- Extensive 2D drafting tools such as text, dimensions, 3D to 2D drawing, bill of materials
- Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping
- Multiple Viewports provide 2, 3 even 4 views of your design and drawing between them
- Integrated Photo Realistic Rendering and support for Keyshot LiveLinking™
- And much more!
Intuitive Design and Editing Utilities
Drawing precisely is easy with TurboCAD Mac! We have designed it to be user friendly and intuitive to work with.
The LogiCursor™ anticipates your next action and guides your cursor to potential point selections in the drawing.
The Gripper adds drag and drop capabilities to make editing designs easy breezy.
Customizable Grids add another level of ease by providing precision drag and drop in rectangular, polar (circular), and isometric layouts.
Precision Drafting and Annotations
TurboCAD Mac Pro is also a robust design documentation tool with over 20 customizable dimension styles, including industry dimension formats.
Other great features to help you document and annotate your projects include:
- 26-dimension styles
- Import bitmaps for logos and reference images
- Spell check is provided for another level of accuracy
- Single click Fills and Hatch
Architectural Planning Tools
TurboCAD Mac Pro includes all the professional level architectural tools you and your team need to draft, print, and collaborate on projects together.
- Architectural wall tools
- Composite walls to show materials
- Parametric doors and windows
- Instant 3D walls, roofs, and floor slabs
- Compatibility with AutoCAD® DWG files
- ACIS®-based geometry means you are creating with the same technology as software that costs thousands of dollars
TurboCAD Mac Pro includes tools to speed up your woodworking projects. You can quickly create otherwise tedious joints such as Dado joints and miter joints.
- Joints including rabbet, miter, and dovetails
- Dado joints including options for through, stopped or blind
- Edge treatments including cove, round, bullnose, Dupont, waterfall, Ogee, and custom
- Tongue & Groove
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
TurboCAD Mac Pro provides unlimited 2D design options. Choose from a number 2D drafting tools including line, arc, curve, circle, ellipse, and spline tools. Access text, dimensioning tools, modifier and transformation tools for easy editing.
- Polygon tools – slot, N-sided, and polygon from curves
- Conic tools (a.k.a. conic section tools)
- Connect Curve and Join Option
- Sketch spline and Fair Spline
3D Modeling Tools
TurboCAD Mac provides powerful solid modeling technology found in many higher-end products. Additionally, TurboCAD Mac Pro delivers surface modeling tools to expand design capabilities.
- Part Tree/History Tree with Undo/Redo
- A complete design tool with extrusions, Booleans, surface modeling for more complex smooth surfaces
- Precise geometry suitable for 'concept to manufacturing'
- Associative surface modeling
3D Printing Tools
TurboCAD Mac Pro includes 3D printing tools to prepare and validate your designs to make them 3D printer ready.
3D Print Check
Checks for print viability, displaying warnings or errors to the user.
Surface Normals Check
Facet normals define the inside and outside areas of a part. If facet normals are pointing the wrong way, the 3D printer may have problems creating the part. This will check for problems and we have several commands that can help you fix it.
This will help you visually inspect modeling areas that may require structural support for 3D printing. Meshes, surfaces, and solids facets normals are compared to the work plane direction. Angles that are less or equal to 45 degrees are highlighted as red.
Wall Thickness Analysis
This tool provides a means to visually inspect modeling areas that may be too thin for 3D printing. Meshes, surfaces, and solids facets are examined using ray intersections.
This interface will help you to slice models given a direction and thickness. The dialog box allows for animation through the slices and single-stepping. Use to verify that a part has closed, non-overlapping sections, a requirement for 3D printing.
The Auto Position tool translates the model to the positive x, y coordinate system at z=0.
Manually adds geometry to support material as it is created by the 3D printer. Support structures controls, include Attach Radius, Midpoint Radius, Base Radius, Base Thickness, and Drag base and midpoints to modify structure location.
Show Printer Volume
Toggles the boundary of the default 3D Printer. The volume is defined within the Printer Definitions dialog box.
Sets key parameters of the 3D printer, including length, width, and height of the volume accessible by the printer. The parameters in the Printer Definitions dialog box are used for commands such as 3D Print Check and Auto Position.
Record, Publish, & PDF
Record your screen with QuickTime Recording including audio capture for creating videos and tutorials. Save designs as single or multi-page PDFs for sending via email, or export to one of the many desktop publishing formats for placement in brochures and more.
Split Mesh:This tool allows you to divide a mesh into two portions based on a cutting plane. Split Mesh is an ideal tool for those working with faceted data along with 3D printing manufacturing processes.
Mesh Booleans:This advancement provides a means to add or remove material from a mesh body. Previous versions only allowed Boolean operations on ACIS®- based solids. Now with the introduction of mesh Booleans, you can add/remove material imported from STL, OBJ, 3DS, and SketchUp.
Wrap:The Wrap tool will help you place text, company logos, or complex 2D patterns onto 3D surfaces. The results are perfect for imprinting, embossing, or engraving.
PhotoRender SpotLight:This new visualization tool creates a soft shadow directly under a group of objects. This is an alternate to the default PhotoRendering method that uses a distant light offset.
LightWorks® PhotoRender Support of Imported Textures:Texture materials imported using the OBJ, 3MF, 3DS, and SketchUp data translators are recognized using the photo rendering features, including screen renders as well as high-resolution output files.
Drafting and Annotation:
Best Fit Line and Best Fit Circle:Great for tracing precise curves over rough sketches. This tool will “best fit” a line or circle from a sample collection of points.
Angular Tolerance Updates:The Angular Tolerance interface has been updated to dynamically provide input from the Inspector dialog box.
AutoLayer:AutoLayer is a tool that will automatically assign an entity to a layer based on the same shape or by entity name. Use AutoLayer to help organize files imported from other applications that do not support layering.
Repeat Previous Command:This “right click” feature will save you lots of time by maintaining a list of last-used drawing commands. Select an item in the list to quickly change the current tool.
Now you can work with file types from these other programs:• DWG/DXF 2020 Import/Export• PDF Import
• Adobe Illustrator Import
• SketchUp 2020 Import/Export
• Collada (DAE) Import/Export
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.