TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D v12
TurboCAD® Mac Deluxe2D/3D puts you in the driver’s seat of exceptional design. Whether you are a builder, manufacturer, maker, or student, you will be able to harness the power of 2D drafting and 3D modeling to design just about anything you can imagine.
Shift into high gear with TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D is a complete 2D/3D CAD solution that is extremely powerful, yet easy to use. Design with powerful 2D/3D drafting and ACIS® modeling tools. Quickly layout floor plans, diagrams, and illustrations. Our simple interface will speed up your workflow so that you can get more done in less time.
Compatibility and file sharing
Whether you’re a team of one or many, you’ll have the interoperability needed to collaborate. We’ve ensured that TurboCAD is compatible with over a dozen popular CAD and Graphics formats. You will be able to deliver files that can be opened and edited by users of AutoCAD® andother popular design software. Your team will be running like a well-oiled machine.
We will help you learn
While TurboCAD Mac is feature rich, we work hard at making it easy by including intuitive tools like our LogiCursor™ that makes CAD a snap by suggesting your next move as you draw.
Your purchase also includes access to our training tutorials, so you will not have to learn through trial and error. We are experts at creating CAD software and our tutorials will help you to become an expert user quickly.
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D is loaded with 3D modeling and 2D drafting tools
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D provides solid modeling technology found in many higher-end products. You will have over 275 tools for 2D drafting and a complete set of 3D design tools at your command. Yet thanks to our user-friendly interface, you’ll be able to go from start to finish in no-time-flat.
• Powerful 3D design tools including mesh, surface, and solid modeling
• 3D editing tools such as blending, chamfering, and shelling
• Complete design tool with extrusions, Booleans, and surface modeling.
• Precise geometry suitable for ‘concept to manufacturing’
• Automatically generate 2D drawings from 3D models
• Tools to create 3D from 2D shapes
• Over 275 tools for 2D drafting (text, dimensions, points, lines, arcs, etc.)
• 2D/3D Part Library of over 38,000 items
• 3D printing verification tools
• 2D Geometric and Dimensional Constraints to manage geometrical relationships between 2D shapes!
Intuitive Design and Editing Utilities
Drawing precisely is easy with TurboCAD Mac! We have designed it to be user friendly and intuitive to work with.
The LogiCursor™ anticipates your next action and guides your cursor to potential point selections in the drawing.
The Gripper adds drag and drop capabilities to make editing designs easy breezy.
Customizable Grids add another level of ease by providing precision drag and drop in rectangular, polar (circular), and isometric layouts.
3D Printing Tools
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D includes 3D printing tools to prepare and validate your designs to make them 3D printer ready.
3D Print Check
Checks for print viability, displaying warnings or errors to the user.
Surface Normals Check
Facet normals define the inside and outside areas of a part. If facet normals are pointing the wrong way, the 3D printer may have problems creating the part. This will check for problems and we have several commands that can help you fix it.
This will help you visually inspect modeling areas that may require structural support for 3D printing. Meshes, surfaces, and solids facets normals are compared to the work plane direction. Angles that are less or equal to 45 degrees are highlighted as red.
Wall Thickness Analysis
This tool provides a means to visually inspect modeling areas that may be too thin for 3D printing. Meshes, surfaces, and solids facets are examined using ray intersections.
This interface will help you to slice models given a direction and thickness. The dialog box allows for animation through the slices and single-stepping. Use to verify that a part has closed, non-overlapping sections, a requirement for 3D printing.
The Auto Position tool translates the model to the positive x, y coordinate system at z=0.
Manually adds geometry to support material as it is created by the 3D printer. Support structures controls, include Attach Radius, Midpoint Radius, Base Radius, Base Thickness, and Drag base and midpoints to modify structure location.
Show Printer Volume
Toggles the boundary of the default 3D Printer. The volume is defined within the Printer Definitions dialog box.
Sets key parameters of the 3D printer, including length, width, and height of the volume accessible by the printer. The parameters in the Printer Definitions dialog box are used for commands such as 3D Print Check and Auto Position.
Split Mesh:This tool allows you to divide a mesh into two portions based on a cutting plane. Split Mesh is an ideal tool for those working with faceted data along with 3D printing manufacturing processes.
Mesh Booleans:This advancement provides a means to add or remove material from a mesh body. Previous versions only allowed Boolean operations on ACIS®- based solids. Now with the introduction of mesh Booleans, you can add/remove material imported from STL, OBJ, 3DS, and SketchUp.
Drafting and Annotation:
Best Fit Line and Best Fit Circle:Great for tracing precise curves over rough sketches. This tool will “best fit” a line or circle from a sample collection of points.
Angular Tolerance Updates:The Angular Tolerance interface has been updated to dynamically provide input from the Inspector dialog box.
Show/Hide Face:The Show/Hide Face tool will hide faces within a part enabling access and visibility into the internal representations of complex models.
Save Layers with view:Now you have the ability to save layers associated with view orientations.
Repeat Previous Command:This “right click” feature will save you lots of time by maintaining a list of last-used drawing commands. Select an item in the list to quickly change the current tool.
Now you can work with file types from these other programs:• DWG/DXF 2020 Import/Export• PDF Import
• Adobe Illustrator Import
• SketchUp 2020 Import/Export
• Collada (DAE) Import/Export
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.