Training for TurboCAD LTE & LTE Pro (PDF Download)
Training for TurboCAD® LTE & LTE Pro is designed for users of TurboCAD LTE and LTE Pro that have little or no experience with TurboCAD LTE or AutoCAD LT (since TurboCAD LTE works very much like AutoCAD LT). The aim of this tutorial is to teach users the basic requirements so that they can competently operate the TurboCAD LTE software to produce drawings of a reasonable standard.
The tutorial is provided as a downloadable PDF file. A TurboCAD LTE drawing template file is also provided to be used with your copy of TurboCAD LTE or LTE Pro and the drawing exercises.
The easy to follow instruction is accompanied by seven practice exercises. These exercises cover such areas as:
- 2D Editing – Fillets, Trims
- 2D Views, Projections
- Array and Mirror Copy
- Arcs and Circles
- Centerlines and Construction Lines
- Drawing Setup
- Dynamic Input
- Page Setup and Printing
- Paper Space
- User Coordinate System
- Views and Viewports
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.