SketchUp Pro 2015 + Maintenance 1 Year
SketchUp Pro 2015 is one of the easiest, if not the easiest, 3D design programs on the market today. With no CAD training needed, anyone can use SketchUp Pro to create professional quality 3D designs. Start with a drawing. Then pull and push the surfaces to transform the drawing into a 3D form. You can then stretch it, rotate it, even paint it to make it look just the way you want it to. More advanced users can start modeling from hand sketches, photos, or CAD and terrain data. Or, if you don’t have a drawing or photo or plan of what you want, look for an existing 3D model in the free SketchUp 3D Warehouse which contains hundreds of thousands of 3D models you can customize to your own specifications.
SketchUp Pro can be used for just about anything, by just about anyone. Use it for landscape design, interior design, construction and remodeling, furniture design, game design, or engineering designs. Use it to show clients exactly what you have in mind for their project, whether it’s a remodeled living room, construction design, or the layout of a new or improved storm water management system. Use SketchUp Pro to create a 3D model of a new game character or the latest in your private line of custom designed shoes. Whatever you can imagine, you can create a 3D model of it with SketchUp Pro.
Easily create multi-page documents showing different viewpoints of your model and export PDFs, images and CAD files. SketchUp Pro is designed to work with the systems and programs you are already familiar with, supporting a variety of file formats to make importing and exporting images, drawings and models a snap.
With a bunch of handy tips, a dedicated instructor panel to help beginners, online resources out the wazoo and a year of free technical support, answers to your questions are at your fingertips. SketchUp Pro was created to take the complications out of 3D modeling and design, making it possible for you to be productive within just a couple of hours. Nothing is easier!
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.