ScanMaster Plus 3D Scanner
Take your 3D scanning to the next level using structured light 3D scanning technology
- Best-in-class easy to use desktop 3D Scanner
- Innovative auto rotational stitching of separate scans
- Two scan modes: Turntable or free standing
Using a 3D Scanner just got easier, the ScanMaster Plus features automatic rotation stitching. That is clever stuff, you simply put your object on the turntable, click scan. Once a 360 scan has been captured, then flip the object over to capture the objects underside and click continue. The result is a complete water tight STL file that is ready for 3D printing. Industrial 3D scanning technology brought to your desktop.
Two Scan Modes
The ScanMaster features two scan modes for 3D scanning. Turntable mode allows you to capture objects under 200 x 200 x 200 mm with automatic rotational stitching. Free scan mode, allows you to mount the camera onto a tripod (tripod not included) and 3D scan larger objects up to 700 x 700 x 700 mm
There is no other 3D scanner on the market that can achieve the precision and ease of use as the ScanMaster Plus for it's price point. The scan detail is on par with expensive industrial 3d scanners but at a fraction of the cost.
Easiest to use
There is no other 3D Scanner that is so easy to use as the new ScanMaster Plus. With it's innovative auto stitching (the hardest job for any 3D Scanner operator is to manually align each scan) Everything you need is in the box! The clever 3D Scan software that comes with your 3D Scanner does the heaving lifting and makes it easy to use. 3D Scanning in the past has been a very complex and time consuming procedure, but with the new ScanMaster Plus and included software makes it easy work to capture quality 3D models.
Ideal for the Prosumer
With the ScanMaster Plus you can quickly turn a wide range of objects into 3D models faster and with high quality right on your desk. Pair that with the powerful easy to use reconstruction software and you have yourself a winning combination.
Sample 3D Scans
Scan Master Plus 3D Scanner Specifications
|Maximum scan volume||Automatic scan：200*200*200mm / Free scan：700*700*700mm|
|Scan speed||Automatic scan：＜3mins / Free scan：＜10s（single range）|
|Point distance(mm)||0.17mm ~0.2mm - That's a super fine detail of 170 micron!|
|Alignment method||Automatic alignment / Manual alignment|
|Scan mode||Automatic scan or Free scan|
|Resolution||1.3 Mega pixel|
|Light source||Structured White light|
|Scanner dimension||Without packaging：scanner head size 246*126*60mm/ turn table 246*260*65mm with packing：630*400*180mm|
|Power||AC input 100V~230V, 50w|
|Weight||Without packaging 3.5kg, with packing 5.7kg|
|Software||Included 3D scanning software, works with Windows 7 (64 bit) Windows 8 (64 bit) only|
|Warranty||12 month return to base|
|Unboxing time to 3D scan||15 minutes|
1x USB 2.0 - The camera requires a USB 2.0 port
1x USB 2.0/3.0
What's in the box
Everything you need is in the box, ready for you to start capturing your objects into 3D print ready files.
- 3D projection camera - USB
- Projection camera stand
- Turntable - USB
- 2 x 2m USB cables
- 2m VGA cable
- HDMI to VGA adapter
- Position mat
- Calibration device
- USB Key with included 3D scanning software and manual
- Windows 7 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64bit)
- Use baby powder or liquid vinyl spray to cover or coat objects that are hard to scan, like metal or glossy surfaces.
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.