Extracts CAD Drawings in Seconds!
pdf2cad™ is a powerful utility that transforms vector PDF files, as well as EPS and Adobe Illustrator files into editable CAD drawings. With a few clicks, you'll get an accurate drawing, output to DWG, DXF and HPGL format, saving you hours of redraw tile. Once converted, you can open and edit in TurboCAD®, DesignCAD®, AutoCAD®, MicroStation® and other popular engineering programs.
pdf2cad is ideal for converting PDF-based CAD drawings, floor-plans, network diagrams and organisation charts. As long as the PDF, EPS or Adobe Illustrator file was computer generated, pdf2cad will extract all CAD entities, objects and text, as well as layers, merge pages and more! Images from scanned files are placed on a non-editable tracing layer.
Use the streamlined interface to convert all pages or specify a page range; one file or multiple files using the batch mode. Even access editing features, apply attributes and much more.
Key Features in pdf2cad
- Convert PDF files into standard DWG, DXF and HPGL file formats
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of fills
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on color or other definitions
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as referenced file in DXF format
- Command-line version and Windows DLL available for developers
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
- New input formats - Now converts EPS (.eps) and Adobe Illustrator (.ai) as well as PDF.
- Supports DXF/DWG output formats from AUTOCAD 2000 and higher
- New options to fine-tune conversion of characters to text strings
- Default font mapping option
- Layer separation based on spot color names (for example RGB_0_0_0)
- Separate layers based on a combination of colors and line widths
- New option to create custom line styles
- True colour support line/fill attribute (AUTOCAD2004 and higher)>
- Width Polyline DXF Entry>
- Improved precision + scaling line widths
- Improved error and warnings handling
- Bug fixes and enhancements to DXF/DWG formats
- Enhanced PDF interpreter
- 50MB Disk Space to Install
- 500 MB Minimum memory, 1GB recommended
- Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), or Mountain Lion (10.8)