pdf2CAD MAC v10
Extracts CAD Drawings in Seconds!
pdf2cad™ is a powerful utility that transforms vector PDF files, as well as EPS and Adobe Illustrator files into editable CAD drawings. With a few clicks, you'll get an accurate drawing, output to DWG, DXF and HPGL format, saving you hours of redraw tile. Once converted, you can open and edit in TurboCAD®, DesignCAD®, AutoCAD®, MicroStation® and other popular engineering programs.
pdf2cad is ideal for converting PDF-based CAD drawings, floor-plans, network diagrams and organisation charts. As long as the PDF, EPS or Adobe Illustrator file was computer generated, pdf2cad will extract all CAD entities, objects and text, as well as layers, merge pages and more! Images from scanned files are placed on a non-editable tracing layer.
Use the streamlined interface to convert all pages or specify a page range; one file or multiple files using the batch mode. Even access editing features, apply attributes and much more.
Key Features in pdf2cad
- Convert PDF files into standard DWG, DXF and HPGL file formats
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of fills
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on color or other definitions
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as referenced file in DXF format
- Command-line version and Windows DLL available for developers
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
- New input formats - Now converts EPS (.eps) and Adobe Illustrator (.ai) as well as PDF.
- Supports DXF/DWG output formats from AUTOCAD 2000 and higher
- New options to fine-tune conversion of characters to text strings
- Default font mapping option
- Layer separation based on spot color names (for example RGB_0_0_0)
- Separate layers based on a combination of colors and line widths
- New option to create custom line styles
- True colour support line/fill attribute (AUTOCAD2004 and higher)>
- Width Polyline DXF Entry>
- Improved precision + scaling line widths
- Improved error and warnings handling
- Bug fixes and enhancements to DXF/DWG formats
- Enhanced PDF interpreter
- 50MB Disk Space to Install
- 500 MB Minimum memory, 1GB recommended
- Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), or Mountain Lion (10.8)
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.