Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
You’ve got a different kind of comfort thanks to a leave-in wireless receiver, long battery life and precise cursor control that lets you work—and play—wherever you want.
Your trackball stays in one place, so you don’t have to move your arm to move your cursor. Its sculpted shape supports your hand to let you work all day in comfort.
Short on space? No problem. Because the trackball doesn’t move, it’s perfect for tight workspaces and busy desks.
Millions of people have loved the Logitech Trackman Wheel. We’ve refined its proven shape to create the M570.
Who wants a cord in the way? The robust wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 feet (10 meters)* away.
Tiny, wireless receiver
It’s so small it can stay plugged in a USB port. You don’t have to unplug it when you move around or worry about losing it. And your trackball is always ready to use.
Logitech® Unifying technology
Easily connect up to six compatible wireless devices—keyboards, number pads or mice—without the hassle of multiple receivers filling up your USB ports.
If you do need to remove the tiny receiver, just tuck it away right next to the battery.
18-month battery life
The long battery life virtually eliminates the hassle of changing batteries.** The On/Off button saves power, while an indicator light helps you avoid surprises.
The M570 now sports an adjustable laser sensor, giving you a wider range of cursor speeds—and the perfect amount of control.
You can easily move up and down through Web pages and long documents.
You can customize your trackball’s buttons to help you do what you want faster.***
Moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites is a breeze with large, easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons.
Easy to clean
Should you need to clean your trackball, removing the ball is a snap.
Easy to move
Your desk, your comfy chair, your bed—this trackball is easy to take with you around the home. The ball even stays in place when you turn it upside down.
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply to for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.