Ingenia 3M LCD Privacy Filter HPL1950
In a world where information is accessed via computer on a daily, sometimes almost constant basis, keeping confidential information confidential is more important than ever. Due to safety regulations and standards, ensuring client confidentiality is crucial to today’s business person. High volume traffic areas and low-walled cubicles can present a challenge to today’s workers.
3M privacy filters address that challenge. Microlouver privacy technology ensures only persons directly in front of the monitor can see the screen image. So no matter how many people are walking among the cubicles, the information on your monitor is not being broadcast to the entire office.
In addition to reducing the accidental disclosure of confidential information, privacy filters protect LCD panels from scratches, reducing accidental damage to expensive monitors. 3M’s privacy filters are reversible, giving you the choice of a glossy or matte finish, depending on your preference. Their high quality ensures screen data is never blurred or distorted, and the matte finish reduces glare from overhead lighting, which reduces eye strain.Keep the confidential information on your screen safe from prying eyes with a 3M LCD privacy filter
Order the correct 3M™ Privacy Filter
To ensure the proper fit, measure the viewable height and width of your notebook or desktop screen. (Do not include the screen frame in your measurements.) Then match your height and width measurements with the appropriate filter model in the table below.
For frameless filters, choose the size that matches your exact measurements, or slightly smaller. For framed filters, choose the size that is nearest your measurements, or slightly larger.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Recently, many PC manufacturers have introduced new widescreen displays (16:9) with a slightly different "Aspect Ratio" than traditional widescreen displays (16:10). Aspect Ratio refers to the relationship (or "ratio") of the width and height of the display.
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply to for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.