HP Z23N G2 23" IPS, 16:9, 250N, 1920X1080, 1000:1, 5MS, DP, VGA, HDMI, TILT, 3YR
Be a productive powerhouse with the sleek HP Z23n G2 23-inch Display. This virtually seamless Full HD display is factory-tested for reliability and longevity with integrated color calibration, uninterrupted multi-screen tiling, and expansive device connections.
|Display Type||LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix|
|Built-in Devices||USB 3.0 hub|
|Native Resolution||Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz|
|Pixel Per Inch||96|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 / 10000000:1 (dynamic)|
|Colour Support||16.7 million colours|
|Response Time||5 ms (grey-to-grey)|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||50 - 75 Hz|
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||30 - 84 kHz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||178|
|OSD Languages||Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese|
|Features||HDCP, On-screen Digital Controls, Mercury free, Factory Calibration, arsenic-free glass, Micro Edge, 94% sRGB colour gamut|
|Colour||Space Silver, black pearl chin|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||50.93 cm x 20.5 cm x 45.72 cm - with stand|
|Interfaces||VGA HDMI (HDCP) DisplayPort (HDCP) USB 3.0 upstream 2 x USB 3.0 downstream|
|Display Position Adjustments||Pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt|
|Height Adjustment||150 mm|
|VESA Mounting Interface||100 x 100 mm|
|Features||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), detachable stand, VESA 100 x 100 mm|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable - 1.8 m 1 x DisplayPort cable - 2 m|
|Backlight Life||30,000 hours|
|Compliant Standards||VCCI, BSMI, TUV S, WHQL, CB, CCC, PSB, FCC, ISO 9241-307, WEEE, ICES, cTUVus, MEPS, E-Standby, KC, ERP, CEL, ISC, RCM, MSIP, SEPA, CoC, CU, CE/EMC|
|Security Slot Type||Kensington security slot|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||18 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||0.5 Watt|
|SOFTWARE / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|Included Software||HP Display Assistant|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Dimensions & Weight Details||Without stand - width: 52.1 cm - depth: 31.17 cm - height: 4.33 cm - weight: 3.3 kg|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Min Operating Temperature||5 C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% (non-condensing)|
|Designed For||HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms G2 for Intel Unite|
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.