HP Designjet Printer T120 24 A1 ePrinter
For projects from letter size to 24”, the HP DesignJet T120 can handle the job with ease. With print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 your project will print cleanly and crisp on either coated or glossy media. The full-color 4.3 inch touchscreen makes intuitive operation and simplified navigation and printing a snap!
The smallest in its class, the DesignJet T120 fits perfectly into your office or studio without taking up too much space. Install it wherever it is most convenient and connect all your users seamlessly, thanks to Wi-Fi connectivity. In addition, using HP DesignJet ePrint & Share, you can save copies of your work to the cloud, email projects directly to the printer, and access and print projects using your Apple or Android tablet or smartphone when you are away from your office.
With the choice of using the B+ tray or the 24-inch wide front-loading roll feed, it’s like having two printers in one and the true print previews provided by the driver allow you to see exactly what you are printing before you print it. Its compact design, versatility and simplicity make this a perfect printer for the design or engineering documentation needs of any small to medium size design studio.
- Compact and easy to use Web-connected printer
- Web connectivity and Wi-Fi certification
- Up to 24-inch (610-mm) wide
- Built-in tray, front roll and single sheet
- Stand available as an accessory
- 70 sec/page on A1/D, 40 A1/D prints per hour
- Print resolution up to 1200 dpi
- 256MB RAM
- 4 new Original HP inks and long-life printhead
- HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X and Windows®
- Security features from embedded Web-server
- Color touch screen with animations
- True print preview from the driver
- email projects to your printer and print
- HP Designjet ePrint & Share
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 10.9 cm (4.3")
Fonts & Emulation
Language Emulation: HP PCL3/GUI
Brand Name: HP
Manufacturer Part Number: CQ891A
Media Types & Handling
Media Handling: 1 x Cut Sheet Feeder 1 Sheet
Media Size: 210 mm to 610 mm Width - Cut Sheet
Media Size: 279 mm to 610 mm Width - Roll Paper
Media Size: 45.70 m
Media Size: A1
Media Size: A3
Media Size: B+
Media Size: D
Media Type: Bond Paper
Media Type: Bright White Inkjet Paper
Media Type: Clear Film
Media Type: Coated Paper
Media Type: Cut Sheet
Media Type: Glossy Paper
Media Type: Heavyweight Paper
Media Type: Matte Film
Media Type: Photo Paper
Media Type: Plain Paper
Media Type: Polypropylene
Media Type: Premium Ink Jet Plain Paper
Media Type: Recycled Paper
Media Type: Roll Paper
Media Type: Satin Photo Paper
Media Type: Semi-gloss Paper
Media Type: Technical Paper
Media Type: Tracing Paper
Media Type: Vellum
Standard Memory: 256 MB
Certifications & Standards: •ISO/IEC 13660:2001
Form Factor: Floor Standing Supported
•Designjet T120 24-in ePrinter (CQ891A)
•Quick Reference Guide
•Introductory Ink Cartridges
Platform Supported: Mac
Platform Supported: PC
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
Wireless LAN: Yes
Depth: 530.0 mm
Height: 285.0 mm
Weight (Approximate): 25.50 kg
Width: 987.0 mm
•HP Designjet Utility for Mac and Windows
•HP Designjet ePrint & Share for Windows
Auto Paper Cutter: Yes
Maximum Color Print Speed: 22.4 m²/h
Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Maximum Print Width: 609.60 mm (24")
Number of Colors: 4
Print Colour: Colour
Roll Feeder: Yes
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.