-THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED-
Please see DesignCAD 3D Max 2019
DesignCAD is an easy-to-learn and use 2D CAD program. Access hundreds of 2D drafting and design tools through an intuitive interface to quickly and easily produce accurately scaled, precision designs. It's perfect for architectural drawings, engineering layouts, and more.
Get Started in CAD with DesignCAD
- Architectural Drawings – Draw professional-quality floorplans, elevations, and plot plans with ease.
- Engineering Layouts – Double-precision accuracy allows the highest degree of tolerance and design control.
- Shop Drawings – Entering specific values for dimensions, diameter and radius allows you to draw accurate mechanical parts.
- Home Projects – Create do-it-yourself landscaping designs and indoor/outdoor home improvements.
- Other CAD Needs – Create electronic schematics, plats, mapping, flow charts and more.
Easy to Use
- DesignCAD offers simple operations, intuitive drawing tools, editing commands, and extensive online help to make it easy for you to quickly get started using CAD.
Fast, Powerful Commands
Full Featured 2D Drafting
AutoCAD® 2018 .DWG/.DXF Compatibility & More
2D PDF Import
Support for AutoCAD 2019
Easy to Use 2D Drafting & Design
Windows 64-bit & 32-bit Compatible
Added Flexibility when Sharing Your Work
- Print Section - Print only a specified region of the drawing.
- Print Scale Options - Select from a standard set of print scale options or create your own.
- Info Box - Roll out or more permanently open the info box to display the details of any selected object to help you speed through the design options, even if you’re still learning/span.
- User Notes – Add notes to any drawing/span.
- Save for Sharing - When you save a drawing, all files referenced externally (textures, symbols, images) are saved to a subfolder with the host drawing’s name.
- Paper Space Mode – Create a view frame and choose a specific scale or enter a custom view frame scale.