DesignCAD 2D 2019 (Download) | 3D CAD Software Design | Digital 3D
DesignCAD is an easy-to-learn and use 2D CAD program. Access hundreds of 2D drafting and design tools through an intuitive interface to quickly and easily produce accurately scaled, precision designs. It's perfect for architectural drawings, engineering layouts, and more.
Get Started in CAD with DesignCAD
- Architectural Drawings – Draw professional-quality floorplans, elevations, and plot plans with ease.
- Engineering Layouts – Double-precision accuracy allows the highest degree of tolerance and design control.
- Shop Drawings – Entering specific values for dimensions, diameter and radius allows you to draw accurate mechanical parts.
- Home Projects – Create do-it-yourself landscaping designs and indoor/outdoor home improvements.
- Other CAD Needs – Create electronic schematics, plats, mapping, flow charts and more.
Easy to Use
- DesignCAD offers simple operations, intuitive drawing tools, editing commands, and extensive online help to make it easy for you to quickly get started using CAD.
Fast, Powerful Commands
Full Featured 2D Drafting
AutoCAD® 2018 .DWG/.DXF Compatibility & More
2D PDF Import
Support for AutoCAD 2019
Easy to Use 2D Drafting & Design
Windows 64-bit & 32-bit Compatible
Added Flexibility when Sharing Your Work
- Print Section - Print only a specified region of the drawing.
- Print Scale Options - Select from a standard set of print scale options or create your own.
- Info Box - Roll out or more permanently open the info box to display the details of any selected object to help you speed through the design options, even if you’re still learning/span.
- User Notes – Add notes to any drawing/span.
- Save for Sharing - When you save a drawing, all files referenced externally (textures, symbols, images) are saved to a subfolder with the host drawing’s name.
- Paper Space Mode – Create a view frame and choose a specific scale or enter a custom view frame scale.
AutoCAD® DWG/DXF Compatible
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.