CorelCAD 2014 Commercial
Experience industry-standard CAD features, precise 2D drafting and 3D design tools, and advanced .DWG file support—all at an affordable price—with CorelCAD™ 2014! Open, edit and share files in .DWG format for easy collaboration with colleagues and suppliers. Communicate your ideas with precision using customizable 2D drafting and 3D design tools. Experience immediate productivity in an environment filled with industry-standard features such as the Ribbon UI and enhanced layer tools. Access and repurpose your design assets from within the new Design Resources. Enjoy the benefits of CorelDRAW® graphics support and the customizable options that deliver impressive speed and performance on both PC and Mac platforms.
Experience a high-performance CAD solution
Advanced .DWG file support
Open, edit and save files in .DWG format for worry-free collaboration with colleagues and suppliers. Save your drawings back to R12 .DWG or .DXF file format and recover damaged CAD files in all format versions.
Precise 2D drafting and 3D design
Achieve complex 2D drafting goals with precise onscreen snap and guide functionality. Naturally progress into the 3D design arena with 3D Solid Modeling tools for creating primitives and advanced 3D shapes using 3D editing operations.
Powerful CAD engine and CorelDRAW graphics
Experience a solid performance on the state-of-the-art ARES® CAD platform with 64-bit application power and the most recent OS support, plus support for CorelDRAW® (CDR)* and Corel DESIGNER® (DES)* direct file import and export.
Customizable options for PC and Mac
Enjoy a flexible hybrid (Windows PC and Mac) application that can be used in a variety of ways and offers a fully customizable UI and automation support, including LISP and VSTA*.
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.