Corel PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate - Box Product
Create your best photos ever with new Corel® PaintShop® Pro X6. Built with a powerful new 64-bit architecture, this complete photo-editing software offers more speed than ever before. Turn your snapshots into beautiful, gallery-worthy images with easy-to-use editing and design tools. A great fit for all skill levels, PaintShop Pro X6 brings out the best in your photos that matter
Ultimate Additional Features
- New! Perfectly Clear by Athentech Imaging – Apply robust, one-click image corrections with award-winning intelligent photo correction technology.
- New! Reallusion FaceFilter3 – Create beautiful portraits with versatile
photo retouching tools.
- Creative collection – Includes dozens of brushes, textures and
- New 64-bit performance
- Built-in video learning
- Easily organise your photos and tag people and places using the new Find People and Map View features
- Built-in sharing and social media features to instantly share your creations on Facebook, Flickr and Google+
- Professional-quality features for advanced photo editing
- Enhanced! High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools
- Enhanced! Layers
- Camera RAW Lab - enjoy complete control over your RAW images
- Support for third-party plugins
- New! Enhanced RAW support
- Aimed at Photo enthusiasts, Creative Consumers, Business and design users
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel or AMD 1.5 Ghz processor with SSE2 supported (multi-core processer recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space (2 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible audio card with latest driver
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
- Windows compatible CD/DVD drive for installation
Import Formats Supported
- AI, BMP, CAL, CALS, CGM, CLP, CMX*, CT, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, DRW*, EMF, EPS, GIF, HDP, HGL*, HPG*, IFF, IMG, J2C, J2K, JIF, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JPS, JPX, MAC, MPO, MRW, MSP, PBM, PCD*, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGL*, PGM, PIC, PICT, PNG, PNS, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP (PSP image files), RAS, RAW, RIF, RLE, SCT, SVG, SVGZ, TGA, TIF, UFO, WBM, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, WPG*
- Includes RAW file support from over 350 camera models with the following extensions: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, K25, KDC, MEF, MOS, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F
Brush Formats Supported
- PaintShop Pro Brush (.pspbrush), Adobe Photoshop Brush (.abr), Jasc Brush (.jbr)
Export Formats Supported
- BMP, CAL, CALS, CLP, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, AI, PS, GIF, HDP, WDP, IFF, IMG, JP2, J2C, J2K, JPC, JPX, JPG, JIF, JPE, JPEG, MAC, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PIC, PPM, PNG, PSD, PSP (PSPIMAGE FILES), RAS, RAW, RIF, RIFF, RLE, SCT, CT, JPS, PNS, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WBM, WEBP, WMF
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.