3D TRAINING GUIDES FOR TURBOCAD
Learn to use TurboCAD Deluxe, Pro or Pro Platinum with these self-paced video training guides. Easy-to-use, with step-by-step instruction sessions TurboCAD 2D/3D Training Guides teaches you all the common 3D CAD skills necessary to use TurboCAD. Also suitable for students learning CAD for the first time.
On completing the 2D training guide, you will move onto the 3D training guide for comprehensive solid modeling and rendering instructions. The 3D Training Guide provides over 250 videos across 15 learning sessions.
The Easiest Way to Learn Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD
Each session in both the 2D and 3D guide begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session. All sessions are single session, from start to finish, meaning drawings can easily be completed in the recommended timeframe. Practical sections and projects are also included so you can build your own projects from scratch.
These training guides are browser based HTML electronic training sessions that are easy to navigate and link to relevant videos which allows you to save pages to your "favourites". You can even right click to look up terms in Google Dictionary or use Google Translate to translate phrases or entire pages into your own language.
- An introduction and TurboCAD Basics at the beginning of each guide to fast track learning TurboCAD
- 3D Training Guide - 15 training sessions and over 250 task-specific videos
- Sessions summaries for a concise review of your progress
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics
- Google Dictionary and Google Translate support