CAD Fundamentals 2D/3D Training Bundle DVD
The CAD Fundamentals 2D/3D Training Bundle is a complete and easy to use training course of TurboCAD Deluxe and Pro. The course has been developed by renowned Australian CAD teacher, Ken Doyle. It includes a step-by-step, easy to follow video tutorials that will take you from the basics of setting up a 2D drawing to using advanced 3D tools. This self paced course can help you master 2D and 3D CAD drawing quickly and easily, providing all the tools you need to become proficient in TurboCAD. The 2D section has been updated with Version 20 features.
2D Training for TurboCAD
This CD-based training course teaches 2D drafting and design essentials in TurboCAD, including 2D drawing tools, creation of Drawing Templates, and use of Symbol Libraries.
- Master TurboCAD 2D Drawing and Drafting including over 5 hours videos.
- Over 180 easy to use, step-by-step video tutorials.
- Start with Learning the Basic Set-up
- Learn practising with a Comprehensive Set of 2D Drawing Trainings
- Create Sketch Templates, Layers and More
- Learn to Use Symbols and Symbol Libraries
- See how to set up and designed with a Customised Layout
- Extra Features including a study organiser, image gallery, and links to internet resources
- This course is best suited for the inexperienced to intermediate CAD user
3D Training for TurboCAD
This easy to use training course teaches on 3D CAD drawing, with an emphasis on mechanical design. From using the user interface to advanced 3D tools, you will learn what's needed to successfully design in 3D.
- Master 3D designing with more than 220 in-depth lessons
- 11+ hours of video tutorials
- Covers 3D basics - 3D modelling, Workplaces, 3D Objects, Boolean Facet, 3D Modify, 3D Scene,
- Regular Views and Render Modes
- Teaches essential 3D tools - Creating & Exploding Groups, Fillet Edges, Sliding & Rotating Objects, Assigning Materials to Objects and Assembly of 3D Parts
- Look at video tutorials, practice using TurboCAD and review the exercises as many times as you like
- Course notes included reinforce the video lessons for all sections
- Study guides allow you to track your progress and navigate through the exercises easily
- This course is ideal for the intermediate CAD user who has completed the 2D Training for TurboCAD
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.