|System requirements for AutoCAD LT 2016|
|CPU Type||Minimum Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 processor|
For 32-bit AutoCAD LT 2016:
|Display Resolution||1024x768 with True Color|
|Display Card||Windows display adapter capable of 1024x768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.|
|Disk Space||Installation 4.0 GB|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse compliant device|
|Media (DVD)||Download and installation from DVD|
|Browser||Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.5|
|Additional Requirements for Large Datasets||64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling.|
Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2016
The tools, performance and functionality of AutoCAD LT 2016 make it the ideal choice for designers and drafters. Use AutoCAD LT 2D drawing software to increase speed up your design work and increase your productivity. The 2016 version, as previous versions, incorporates TrustedDWG technology, giving you the ability to share precise documentation reliably.
Based on feedback received from users of previous versions, Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT 2016 has an all new interface with a modern, sleeker design which is more attractive and increases productivity and functionality. The darker background eases eyestrain and makes fine lines, buttons and text more visible. Buttons and ribbon icons have been repositioned to increase productivity and decrease the time new users will need to get up to speed. The new interface works more efficiently with the latest graphics capabilities of newer computers, speeding up such functions as zooming and painting. The new interface is customizable, so if you prefer the lighter background and placement of buttons and ribbon icons that you are already used to, it’s easy to change the look to what works best for you.
Other impressive new and improved features include the Command Preview which allows you to review changes before committing to them so you can more easily catch errors before they happen. The “New Tab” feature allows you to quickly open both existing and new drawings as well as giving you quick access to a large selection of design elements. The Ribbon Galleries allow you to visually access drawing content and make selections directly from the ribbon. The updated “Help” window uses an animated arrow to direct you to the location of the tool you need in the ribbon. Geographic location enhancements let you easily incorporate online maps into your designs.
AutoCAD LT has always been a phenomenal drafting tool, and the 2016 version is the best ever, with an assortment of new features to make your work easier and faster than ever before.
System requirements for AutoCAD LT 2016 | AutoCAD LT | Autodesk Knowledge Network
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply to for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.