3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Wireless (Carry Case Included)
Experience the freedom to explore your 3D designs with the world’s first wireless 3D mouse. Utilizing 2.4GHz wireless technology, the SpaceMouse Wireless uses a microUSB receiver for a reliable and discreet connection to your PC or Mac. The lithium-ion polymer battery can last up to a month (based on 40 hours a week usage) or more, depending on usage. When it’s ready to be charged, there’s no reason to stop what you’re doing. Simply plug the mouse into your computer using the microUSB cable (included) and keep on going. The battery will recharge while you work.
The SpaceMouse Wireless uses 3DConnexion’s patented “6DoF” (six degrees of freedom) navigation technology, allowing you to easily pan, zoom, turn and rotate your images with exact precision. Used in conjunction with your standard mouse, you can position and move your image with the SpaceMouse while using your standard mouse to select areas, create, or edit the image. Each of its two buttons open an individual and unique radial menu for easy mouse-click access to a variety of commands within your application.
Any 3D mouse will take a little time to get used to, and working two mice with opposite hands can seem like a handful at first, but the learning curve is worth it! Experience proven gains in productivity, lowered risk of repetitive strain injuries (i.e. carpal tunnel syndrome), and a much richer, rewarding interaction with your 3D images. And, it’s wireless!
Six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) navigation - Gently manipulate the SpaceMouse Wireless’ controller cap to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate digital models or viewports.
3Dconnexion 2.4GHz wireless technology - with micro - USB receiver (included) for a discreet and reliable connection (Can also be used as a wired device with the USB cable provided).
One month battery life - The SpaceMouse Wireless’ lithium-ion polymer battery lasts up to one month. When it does need recharging, simply connect the micro-USB cable (included) and continue working.
Ease of use - Each of the SpaceMouse Wireless’ two conveniently positioned buttons open their own on-screen radial menu for mouse click access to application commands.
Modern design - The SpaceMouse Wireless sports a small footprint, high-quality construction and a stylish brushed steel base.
- 3Dconnexion® six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor.
- 3Dconnexion® 2.4GHz wireless technology.
- Can be used as a wired device with the USB Cable provided.
- Compatible with Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Lithium-ion polymer battery (internal, rechargeable)
- Micro-USB connectivity (cable supplied). Simultaneous data and recharging.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 78 mm x 78 mm x 53 mm
- Weight: 450
- 2-year warranty
- SpaceMouse® Wireless
- Carry Case
- Micro-USB Receiver
- Micro-USB Cable
- CD ROM: Drivers, Demos and Tools
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.