3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Pro Wireless
The SpaceMouse Pro 3D mouse, winner of the 2013 Red Dot Award for Product Design, is now available in a wireless version!
Experience this incredible technology for yourself. The full size hand rest affords users comfort even when working for hours on end, and its 15 programmable soft touch keys are ergonomically shaped and positioned for easy fingertip access. The QuickView Keys provide easy fingertip access to 12 different views, giving you the ability to more easily recognize design errors or imperfections which need to be corrected. The variety of views also gives you the ability to present your design in its best possible light. Keyboard modifiers (Ctrl, Shift, Esc and Alt) are easily accessible, and the SpaceMouse Pro even automatically recognizes the application you are working in and assigns appropriate command shortcuts to the mouse’s four Intelligent Function Keys.
3DConnexion’s patented “6DoF” (six degrees of freedom) navigation technology allows you to easily pan, zoom, turn and rotate your images with exact precision, using the controller cap. Easily position your designs, parts, and assemblies. Used in conjunction with your standard mouse, you can position and move your image however you want while using your standard mouse to select areas, create, or edit.
Utilizing 2.4GHz wireless technology, you can either use the included twin-port USB hub or plug the microUSB receiver directly into your computer. Either way, you can expect the internal Lithium-ion polymer battery to work for two months between charges. When it runs out of oomph, just plug the SpaceMouse Pro Wireless into your computer with one of the included USB cables and keep working. The cable will charge and handle data simultaneously, so there’s no need to lose valuable work time. The professional performance and precise navigation you need, with world class ergonomics you want. And it’s wireless. The SpaceMouse Pro Wireless has it all.
3Dconnexion six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor
Intelligent Function Keys
Keyboard Modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Esc)
Full-size, soft-coated hand rest
15 programmable keys in total
Dimensions & Weight
78 mm x 78 mm x 53 mm / 8" x 5.6" x 2.3" (LxWxH)
SpaceMousePro Wireless: 563 g (19,86 oz)
Twin-port USB hub
USB-Cable 1.5 m
USB-Cable 0.5 m
Wireless & Battery
SpaceMousePro Wireless only:
3Dconnexion 2.4GHz wireless technology
Battery life: 2 months*
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft® Windows, macOS, Linux
Certifications & Registrations
CE, FCC (Class B), BSMI, KCC, WEEE, WHQL
CE, FCC (Part 15, Class B), BSMI, RCM, KCC, TELEC, NCC, WEEE, RoHS
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.