3Dconnexion CADMouse - Commercial Version
When you pair a 3Dconnexion CadMouse with a 3Dconnexion 3D mouse like the SpaceMouse Pro or SpaceNavigator, the results are extraordinary.
Your 3D mouse smoothly positions your object or view, while your CadMouse selects and creates with ease. It’s a natural and comfortable work style that can’t be matched. The 3Dconnexion CadMouse and our line of 3D mice don’t just play well together. They were made for each other.
- 7 buttons total (including dedicated Middle Mouse Button)
- 8200dpi / 1000Hz laser sensor
- Smart Scroll wheel
- Gesture / radial menu button
- PTFE feet
- 2m braided USB cable
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 128mm x 80mm x 44mm / 5” x 3.15” x 1.7”
- Weight: 130g / 0.29lb
- 2 year warranty
- 3Dconnexion CadMouse
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply to for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.