3Doodler 2.0 3D Printer Pen
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Have you ever wanted to bring your drawings to life? To take your 2D sketches and turn them into something tangible that you could hold in the palm of your hand? Now you can, with the 3Doodler!
The 3Doodler is the world’s first 3D pen, and it is so simple that anyone who can use a pencil can use it. There’s no need to connect it to a computer, there’s no software to install and no technological gibberish to understand. Just plug it into the wall and let it warm up for 1-2 minutes, load in a 3mm plastic filament, and draw. That’s all there is to it!
The 3Doodler is designed to work with either ABS or PLA plastic filaments and has two heat settings to choose from, depending on which type of plastic you are using. The filaments easily eject when you need to change colors, so there’s no significant downtime interrupting your creative juices. Everyone can experience the same comfort and level of control while using it because it is designed to be used with either the right hand or the left.
But the 3Doodler isn’t just for ambiguous enjoyment. It is an absolute must have for anyone interested in creating models, structures, or 3D art. It can be used to put finishing touches on models created with 3D printers, or to create models all on its own! Create 3D art or multimedia art by adding dimension to parts of your 2D drawings.
The possibilities are as endless as your imagination. Let your mind run wild and let your imagination soar. Create in a whole new way and experience the excitement of drawing in thin air.
The 3Doodler 3D Printer Pen comes with:
- 1 x 3doodler 3D Printer Pen
- 1 x Protective cover
- 2 x 25 Strand Plastic Packs
- 1 x Power supply
Our Shipping & Service
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply to for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $250 + Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.