Out Of Stock
3D Basic Training Bundle for TurboCAD 2018 ( Download )
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only -14 Left in Stock!
TurboCAD 2D/3D Basic Training covers the basics of 2D drafting and 3D design using TurboCAD® 2018. It offers a range of exercises covering both technical and architectural designs so you can more quickly accomplish your precision design goals.
This versatile product can be used as a starter training program or as an intermediate training guide.
3D Basic Training Guide for TurboCAD® 2018
This training program is designed around a self-paced instructional basis with each Session providing detailed, highly illustrated step-by-step instructions to complete each Task. At the beginning of each Session, a Worksheet is provided which gives an overview of the commands used in the Session. A printable drawing and a TurboCAD drawing sample is provided for each session.
The Sessions provide a complete start-to-finish video animation of each Task, allowing the user to understand each topic clearly. A comprehensive guide to frequently 3D tools is supplied, complete with worked examples.
The Easiest Way to Learn 3D Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD® 2018
The Work Sessions
In Session 3-3D you will learn about creating a solid model from the sketch produced earlier. In this Session, you will also learn about:
- Creating a Block of a sketch.
- Using Isometric Views and Workplanes.
- Using the Join Polyline tool to create a profile.
- Extruding a profile.
- Moving objects onto the Workplane.
- Using Boolean Facet tools such as 3D Add and 3D Subtract.
- Applying material properties to a solid object.
- Creating a drawing layout.
In Session 4-3D you will learn about designing a modular chair by creating, manipulating and extruding profiles. In this Session, you will also learn about:
- Creating and modifying a sketch profile suitable for extrusion.
- Rotating 2D objects in a 3-dimensional plane.
- Duplicating 3D objects using the Mirror Copy tool.
- Adding and subtracting 3D objects.
- Modifying the profile of a solid to be used as a sweep path.
- Sweeping a profile along a path.
- Applying material properties to objects.