3D Training Guides for TurboCAD 2019 Professional ( Download )
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only -14 Left in Stock!
Master TurboCAD Professional
2D/3D Training Guides for TurboCAD Professional offers everything you need to master TurboCAD Professional. This complete educational program offers easy, step-by-step training in 16 fully animated sessions taking you seamlessly from 2D drawing into 3D design.
Perfect for Individual or Classroom Study
This program is designed for anyone wishing to learn 2D/3D design in TurboCAD Professional (Windows) in a self-paced, structured session format. It is also appropriate for students learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting, whether at school, college, university or any educational institution.
This complete educational program works through all of the key 2D and 3D features in TurboCAD Professional. For more details, click on the “Key Features” tabs above.
- This comprehensive course takes you from Beginner to Advanced in a single course.
- 16 Tutorial Sessions, all with video content.
- Also suitable for students learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting, whether at school, college, university or any educational institution.
- Technical and Architectural examples provided.
All you’ll ever need to know about the TurboCAD tools used to construct ALL 2-dimensional drawings and 3D designs, including architectural tools. Tools discussed and demonstrated during this session include :
- Introduction to all the TurboCAD Deluxe tools to put you on the fast-track for learning.
- 16 Tutorials animations.
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium IV Processor
- Internet Browser such as Fire Fox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with 512 MB RAM; Windows 7x or Windows 8x with 1 GB RAM
- 190 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card