3D Training for TurboCAD 2019 Platinum ( Download )
MASTER TURBOCAD PLATINUM
The Easiest Way to Learn Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD
All key features in TurboCAD are presented in the first program. Following basic introductory sessions are 16 learning tutorials. Over 220 videos are spread throughout the 16 tutorials to demonstrate the activities being presented.
- Introduction and TurboCAD Basics at the beginning of each guide to put you on the fast track for learning TurboCAD
- 8 training sessions in the 2D training guide
- 8 training sessions in the 3D training guide
- Session summaries for a concise review of progress
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics
- Google Dictionary & Google Translate support
3D TRAINING GUIDE FOR TURBOCAD PLATINUM 2019
The TurboCAD 3D Platinum Training Guide takes the user into another dimension. 3D Modeling and Design takes the user from 2-dimensional sketches into the real world of 3D solids. Models are created using either a profile-based sketch or a from solid geometry such as Cubes, Wedges, Cones and Spheres.
It offers 8 step-by-step illustrated and video-animated tutorials covering an extensive range of 3D-designed solids, all produced with multiple view, print-ready layouts.
This product is recommended for anyone who wishes to progress from 2D sketching and drawing methods into real-world 3D models.
TurboCAD 3D Platinum Training Guide is designed around a self-paced instructional basis with each Session providing detailed, highly illustrated and video-animated step-by-step instructions to complete each Task. At the beginning of each Session, a Worksheet is provided which gives an overview of the commands used in the Session. A printable drawing and a TurboCAD drawing sample is provided for each session.
Each Tutorial-based Session provides a complete start-to-finish video animation of each Task, allowing the user to understand each topic clearly.
A comprehensive guide to frequently used 3D tools is also supplied, complete with worked examples.
The Easiest Way to Learn 3D Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD
The Work Sessions
Each session contains detailed, illustrated and video-animated instructions of a design, using a sequential, task-based structure. Each design uses the recommended component-assembly method of designing and constructing solids. Modifications to each part are updated in real-time using the Part Tree History. All designs are started and finished in the same Session, allowing you to produce multiple views, print-ready layouts of your drawings.
What you will learn in this Training Guide
This Training Guide is designed to cover the widest range possible of 3D tools which each Tutorial Session focusing on specific tasks. Some of the topics discussed and demonstrated in this Guide are:
- A brief recap of the TurboCAD User Interface, Editor and Workspace Environment, including the new Ribbon menu.
- Setting up your design environment with frequently used Palettes such as the Design Director, Drafting Palette and Selection Info Palette.
- A recap of frequently used 2D sketch and modification tools to assist with profile creation.
- Understanding Standard and Isometric Views, Workplanes and the User Coordinate System.
- 3D Object handling is demonstrated, using both the Classic and Conceptual Selector.
- Creating, modifying and extruding 2D open and closed profiles.
- 3D Primitive Objects such as 3D Box, Rotated Box, Wedge, Sphere, Hemisphere, Torus, Cone, Cylinder, Polygonal Prism are discussed and demonstrated, complete with worked examples.
- 3D Profile-Based Objects such as multiple Extrusion methods, Lofting, and Revolve tools are discussed and demonstrated, complete with worked examples.
- Adding Threads, Holes, Imprints, and Sections to solids are covered in detail, with illustrated worked examples and video-animated tutorials.
- 3D Boolean Facet tools are extensively demonstrated, allowing primary solids to be modified by the addition or subtraction of other solids. 3D Slice tools are also demonstrated, allowing the modification of solids by slicing by points, lines or the Workplane.
- Parametric updates of solids are shown, demonstrating how the Selection Info palette is used to update the dimensional properties of objects in real-time.
- Facet Editing tools such as Facet Editor and Facet Offset are used to demonstrate how facets of objects can be individually manipulated to reshape the solid.
- A full range of Assembly tools are used to show how best to implement the recommended component-assembly method of 3D design. Worked examples are used on how to assemble by points, edges, facets, tangents and central axes.
- Transitional surfaces created by 3D-Filleting and 3D-Chamfering are also demonstrated showing how material is either added or subtracted during modification. The Shell Solid tool is also used to demonstrate how the interior or exterior wall thickness of a solid is either added or subtracted.
- Advanced 3D modeling tools are demonstrated such as Deformable Modeling which demonstrates how facet deforming can be done by applying a uniform pressure load to the surface of a solid.
- The concept of Sub-Divisional Modeling is demonstrated, showing how the Smooth Mesh function allows the fluid editing of faces, edges and transitional surfaces by sub-dividing the model into various levels.
- Surface-to-Solid and Surface-from-Profile generation is explained showing the ease with which objects can be transformed from one state to another.
- 3D Scenes and Rendering is included, with emphasis on Wireframe, Draft Render and Quality Render modes demonstrated. Lights and Camera Movements are demonstrated as well as the Dynamic Cutaway Plane which creates a section through a 3D object for viewing purposes.
- Material Properties are also applied to the solids, providing phot-realistic rendering qualities.
- The Drafting Palette is explained using a multi-component assembly. This tutorial demonstrates how multiple views of a single component can be created, including standard, isometric and sectional views.
- The Page Layout Wizard is demonstrated, showing how you can rapidly construct 2D layouts in a paper space page layout of a 3D model.
How it’s delivered:
- This training program is presented in a browser-based html electronic version which is downloaded and installed onto your PC or Laptop.
- No internet connection is required to view this training guide; it is installed locally onto your device. An internet connection is only required to stream the video content.
- All movies are provided in an MP4 format which is compatible with most browsers.
- Superior indexing and search facility allows you to quickly find your favourite topic.
- Sample drawings are provided in a range of TurboCAD formats so you can check your designs against the recommended standard.
- A printable PDF is provided of each Session drawing.
- Pentium IV Processor
- Internet Browser: Chrome, Fire Fox or Internet Explorer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP 512 MB RAM, Microsoft Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- 1 GB RAM
- 300 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- 64 MB of Swap Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Colour (16 bit) graphics card
This training program is installed onto your hard drive and is activated from a desktop shortcut.
An internet connection is required to view the media content and download the relevant drawing samples.
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.