3D Training Bundle for TurboCAD 2019 Deluxe (Download)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only -14 Left in Stock!
Master TurboCAD Deluxe
2D/3D Training Guides for TurboCAD Deluxe offers everything you need to master TurboCAD Deluxe. This complete educational program offers easy, step-by-step training in 15 tutorials taking you seamlessly from 2D drawing into 3D design.
Perfect for Individual or Classroom Study
This program is designed for anyone wishing to learn 2D/3D design in TurboCAD Deluxe (Windows) in a self-paced, structured session format. It is also appropriate for students learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting, whether at school, college, university or any educational institution.
This complete educational program works through all of the key 2D and 3D features in TurboCAD Deluxe. For more details, click on the “Key Features” tabs above.
- This training program is designed around a self-paced instructional basis with each Session providing detailed, highly illustrated step-by-step instructions to complete each Task. At the beginning of each Session, a Worksheet is provided which gives an overview of the commands used in the Session. A printable drawing and a TurboCAD drawing sample is provided for each session.
- The Sessions provide a complete start-to-finish video animation of each Task, allowing the user to understand each topic clearly.
- A comprehensive guide to frequently used 2D and 3D tools is supplied, complete with worked examples.
Learn all you need to know to master 2D/3D design in TurboCAD Deluxe. This comprehensive course takes you from beginner to advanced in a single course.
- Introduction to all the TurboCAD tools to put you on the fast-track for 2D sketch to 3D design creation.
- 15 Tutorials covering technical and architectural designs.
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
- Printable pdf of each session drawing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium IV Processor
- Internet Browser such as Fire Fox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with 512 MB RAM; Windows 7x or Windows 8x with 1 GB RAM
- 190 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card