2D/3D Training Bundle for TurboCAD 2019 Deluxe (Download)
Master TurboCAD Deluxe
2D/3D Training Guides for TurboCAD Deluxe offers everything you need to master TurboCAD Deluxe. This complete educational program offers easy, step-by-step training in 15 tutorials taking you seamlessly from 2D drawing into 3D design.
Perfect for Individual or Classroom Study
This program is designed for anyone wishing to learn 2D/3D design in TurboCAD Deluxe (Windows) in a self-paced, structured session format. It is also appropriate for students learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting, whether at school, college, university or any educational institution.
This complete educational program works through all of the key 2D and 3D features in TurboCAD Deluxe. For more details, click on the “Key Features” tabs above.
- This training program is designed around a self-paced instructional basis with each Session providing detailed, highly illustrated step-by-step instructions to complete each Task. At the beginning of each Session, a Worksheet is provided which gives an overview of the commands used in the Session. A printable drawing and a TurboCAD drawing sample is provided for each session.
- The Sessions provide a complete start-to-finish video animation of each Task, allowing the user to understand each topic clearly.
- A comprehensive guide to frequently used 2D and 3D tools is supplied, complete with worked examples.
Learn all you need to know to master 2D/3D design in TurboCAD Deluxe. This comprehensive course takes you from beginner to advanced in a single course.
- Introduction to all the TurboCAD tools to put you on the fast-track for 2D sketch to 3D design creation.
- 15 Tutorials covering technical and architectural designs.
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
- Printable pdf of each session drawing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium IV Processor
- Internet Browser such as Fire Fox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with 512 MB RAM; Windows 7x or Windows 8x with 1 GB RAM
- 190 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.