TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials Bundle DVD
TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Essentials (Bundle)
Complete your understanding of 2D and 3D drafting, design, modeling, and rendering. Updated for new TurboCAD Mac 8, these audio video training courses picks up where the in-product tutorial videos leave off.
Review the user interface and how to set design preferences. Discover valuable, time-saving short cuts and watch as each 2D drawing tool is demonstrated from the design tools through to the transformation tools and layers. Learn about import and export options to share your work with other popular design software, see valuable printing tips and more.
Once you’ve mastered 2D design, learn in detail how to use basic 3D primitives to start your model, then began to create more complex shapes with advanced design and modification tools and techniques. You’ll receive in-depth exposure to the 3-D design tools in TurboCAD Mac Deluxe and Pro, as well as rendering and animation training.
Whether you’re new to CAD or just want a refresher course, the videos in TurboCAD Mac 2D Training Essentials make it easy to master 2D CAD drawing and drafting in TurboCAD Mac.
Picking up where the in-product 2D tutorial videos leave off, we review the user interface and how to set design preferences. Discover valuable, time-saving short cuts and watch as each 2D drawing tool is demonstrated giving a solid overview of the entire 2D product from the design tools through to the transformation tools and layers. Round off your education with a review of the menu options for managing your work. Learn about import and export options to share your work with other popular design software, see valuable printing tips and more.
Topics covered include:
- User Interface Overview
- Logicursor and Snaps
- Line Tools
- Arc & Circle Tools
- Polygon Tools
- Spline Tools
- Architectural Tools
- Selecting Objects
- Layer Management
- Editing Geometry
- Modifying 2D Objects
- Transformation Tools
- Annotation Tools
- Dimension Tools
- Printing and Layout
- Attributes and BOM
Picking up where the in-product 3D tutorial videos leave off, this audio video training program will accelerate your ability to design in 3D. The comprehensive video library takes you step-by-step through 3D surface and solid modeling in TurboCAD Mac Deluxe or Pro.
Learn in detail how to use basic 3D primitives to start your model, then began to create more complex shapes with advanced design and modification tools and techniques. You’ll receive in-depth exposure to the 3-D design tools in TurboCAD Mac Deluxe and Pro, as well as rendering and animation training.
Topics covered include:
- 3D Primitives
- Surfaces from Curves
- Solids From Curves
- Derived Surface Tools
- Solid Feature Tools
- Surface Utilities
- Solid Utilities
- Surface Modification Tools
- Solid Face Modification Tools
- Rendering, Materials, and Animation
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.