2D/3D Training Guide Bundle for TurboCAD 21
2D/3D TRAINING GUIDES FOR TURBOCAD
Learn to use TurboCAD Deluxe, Pro or Pro Platinum with these self-paced video training guides. Easy-to-use, with step-by-step instruction sessions TurboCAD 2D/3D Training Guides teaches you all the common 2D and 3D CAD skills necessary to use TurboCAD. Also suitable for students learning CAD for the first time.
The 2D Training Guide covers all the key 2D features in TurboCAD and includes basic introductory sessions and over 220 videos spreadout throughout the 14 learning sessions.
On completing the 2D training guide, you will move onto the 3D training guide for comprehensive solid modeling and rendering instructions. The 3D Training Guide provides over 250 videos across 15 learning sessions.
The Easiest Way to Learn Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD
Each session in both the 2D and 3D guide begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session. All sessions are single session, from start to finish, meaning drawings can easily be completed in the recommended timeframe. Practical sections and projects are also included so you can build your own projects from scratch.
These training guides are browser based HTML electronic training sessions that are easy to navigate and link to relevant videos which allows you to save pages to your "favourites". You can even right click to look up terms in Google Dictionary or use Google Translate to translate phrases or entire pages into your own language.
- An introduction and TurboCAD Basics at the beginning of each guide to fast track learning TurboCAD
- 2D Training Guide - 14 training sessions and over 220 task-specific videos
- 3D Training Guide - 15 training sessions and over 250 task-specific videos
- Sessions summaries for a concise review of your progress
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics
- Google Dictionary and Google Translate support
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.