2D/3D Basic Training Bundle for TurboCAD 2018 ( Download )
2D/3D Basic Training Guide for TurboCAD® 2018
The Easiest Way to Learn 2D/3D Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD® 2018
- Sketch tools : Rectangle, Lines & Parallel Lines, Circles
- Modify tools : Fillet & Chamfer, Meet 2 Lines, Line Length, Trim
- Inserting Center Point Marks
- Changing Object Properties
- Snap Modes
- Drawing layout/print
- Block Attributes
- The Wall, Arc Wall, Door and Window tool will be used.
- Walls, doors and windows will be modified.
- Standard (Front, Top, Side) and Isometric views.
- Creating a Block of a sketch.
- Using Isometric Views and Workplanes.
- Using the Join Polyline tool to create a profile.
- Extruding a profile.
- Moving objects onto the Workplane.
- Using Boolean Facet tools such as 3D Add and 3D Subtract.
- Applying material properties to a solid object.
- Creating a drawing layout.
- Creating and modifying a sketch profile suitable for extrusion.
- Rotating 2D objects in a 3-dimensional plane.
- Duplicating 3D objects using the Mirror Copy tool.
- Adding and subtracting 3D objects.
- Modifying the profile of a solid to be used as a sweep path.
- Sweeping a profile along a path.
- Applying material properties to objects.
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.