Logitech MK120 Keyboard & Mouse Combo
Your hands will enjoy the low-profile, whisper-quiet keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad.
RUGGED GOOD LOOKS
The slim keyboard isn’t just sleek—it’s tough with a spill-resistant design,* sturdy tilt legs and durable keys.
You’ll be moving along smoothly with a precise, high-definition optical mouse to help you get around.
COMFORTABLE, QUIET TYPING
You’ll enjoy a comfortable and quiet typing experience thanks to the low-profile keys that barely make a sound and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad.
Liquid drains out of the keyboard, so you don’t have to worry about ruining your investment with accidental spills.
HIGH-DEFINITION OPTICAL TRACKING
You’ll enjoy responsive and smooth cursor control with the high-definition optical tracking (1000 dpi).
The keyboard has a thin profile that adds a sleek look to your desk while keeping your hands in a more comfortable, neutral position.
The keys can last up to 10 million keystrokes** so you can keep typing long after many keyboards have called it quits.
PLUG-AND-PLAY USB CONNECTIONS
Setup is simple—you just plug your keyboard and mouse into USB ports on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using them right out of the box.
The bold, bright white characters make the keys easier to read—perfect for those with less-than-perfect vision. They’re less likely to wear off, too.
STURDY, ADJUSTABLE TILT LEGS
You can extend the sturdy folding legs to increase the keyboard tilt by 8 degrees to address your personal ergonomic needs.
You get the high quality and reliability that’s made Logitech the global leader for keyboards and mice at a price you can afford—plus a 3-year warranty.
CURVED SPACE BAR
It keeps your hands in a more natural position so you can type in greater comfort.
- Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Two available USB ports
- Linux® kernel 2.6+
- Two available USB ports
- User documentation
3-year limited hardware warranty
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.