TurboCAD LTE v9 (Download)
Works like AutoCAD LT
TurboCAD LTE is a comprehensive 2D CAD package that works like AutoCAD LT including familiar keystrokes, command line, and user interface. Plus get many more powerful features such as support for xrefs, a GPU accelerated drawing engine, and much more, at a fraction of the price.
Complete Drafting and Detailing
TurboCAD® LTE v9 is a comprehensive 2D CAD package that offers an AutoCAD-like UI and command line, as well as all the features you look for in AutoCAD LT, at a fraction of the price.
More Than an AutoCAD Work-Alike
More than an AutoCAD LT work-alike, TurboCAD LTE provides many more powerful features, including:
- 64-bit version
- GPU-accelerated drawing engine
- Self-healing walls and self-aligning blocks
- Support for Xrefs
- Handle-based editing
- Smart dimensioning tools
- Enhanced layer manager
- Hatch pattern editor
- Transparent fills
- File support for .DWG, .DXF, .SKP and more!
Low Learning Curve
If you’re already familiar with AutoCAD LT, the keystrokes, command line, and interface in TurboCAD LTE Pro make it easy to jump right in. There’s no need to re-learn what you already know.
High CAD File Compatibility
TurboCAD LTE offers a superior workflow with AutoCAD, SketchUp, and many more CAD and graphic file formats.
New TurboCAD LTE v9 offers an improved house wizard for easier architectural design, new slot tools for woodworking and furniture design, an improved conceptual selector and much more.
AutoCAD-Like User Interface
TurboCAD LTE and TurboCAD LTE Pro are delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files.
The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render mode requires a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers:
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $18 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Startrack. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Startrack will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Startrack to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
Products may also be collected from our warehouse in Smeaton Grange (NSW). You can see if Pick-up is available for a particular product on the product page. When at the checkout please select "Pick up" as the delivery option, also ensure your best contact number is entered as we will call you when your order is ready for collection.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Startrack will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.