TurboCAD Designer 2019 (Download) | Easy Simple 2D CAD Software
Ready to use 2D CAD for Beginners
- Affordable CAD with all the features you demand from a 2D CAD application at a great price.
- Easy to Learn and Use thanks to our video getting started guide, context-sensitive help, and flexible UI with beginner, intermediate, and advanced modes.
- Complete 2D Drafting & Detailing including hundreds of drawing, modifying, dimensioning and annotation tools.
- Easy, handle-based editing, snaps, drawing aids, and new centerline and center mark tools speed design.
- Design Director for object property management.
- Simple File Sharing with AutoCAD®2019 .DWG & .DXF, SketchUp .SKP, save to PDF and more!
- Over 10 new and improved features have been added in 2019.
- Once you’ve mastered 2D design, easily upgrade to the 2D/3D features of TurboCAD Designer 2019.
Proven CAD Solution for Over 20 Years
Flexible User Interface
A Complete Set of 2D Drafting and Detailing Tools
- Arcs, Bezier Curve, Circles, Ellipses, Construction, Lines, Double Lines, Irregular, Polygon, Lines, Multi-Lines, Parallel Lines, Perpendicular Lines, Points, Polygon, Polyline
- Point Marker Tool
- Chamfer/Fillet, Align
- Insert Picture, Text, Object, Brush Style
- Transform: Move, Rotate, Scale
- Revision Cloud
- 2 Types of Spline Curves
- Array Copy for Drafting Repeating Objects
- Boolean Add, Subtract, Intersect
- Multiple Object Trim and Extend
- Stretch, Split, Trim, Meet Two Lines, Break, Extend
- 2D Measurements - Angle, Area, Coordinates, Distance
- Smart, Quick and Baseline which allow you to dimension automatically.
- Associative Dimensions - freely move, rotate, or resize the associated objects and the dimension will retain its position relative to the objects, and the dimension text will change automatically to reflect changes.
- Precise Dimensioning up to 10 decimal points.
- Formats include: Architectural, Fractional, Engineering, Decimal, and Surveyor.
- Multi-Text formatting and scaling options
- Linear and angular dimension tools now allow users to specify a fixed length for line extensions and the value for that length.
- The ability to globally define dimensions at the drawing level
- Pick Point & Path Hatching, Bitmap Fills, and Transparency
- TurboCAD allows for hatch patterns and gradients to be layered with transparency. Custom bitmaps, such as your company logo, may be used as well. This empowers you to much more clearly and precisely communicate construction or assembly details.
Super Selector Modes
- Rectangle Selector Mode is a bidirectional selector.
- Window Polygon Selector Mode only selects objects inside a closed polygon.
- Crossing Polygon Selector Mode selects objects crossing or within a closed polygon.
- Fence Selector Mode selects objects touched by an open polygon.
- Context-Sensitive Help
- The TurboCAD® context menu (right-click) provides access to recently used tools, recently entered values, and a quick way to change or reset reference points. If a TurboCAD tool is active, the context menu provides a contextual toolbar as well, with additional similar tools and functions.
CAD and Graphics Compatible
Customisable Ribbon Interface
Users now have the ability to fully customise the Ribbon Interface. You can now Add and Rename Tools, Groups and Tabs. In addition, Tabs may be hidden or renamed, and manually created XML Config files can be directly imported into TurboCAD. UI Themes are also full supported in the Ribbon.
4K Monitor Support
With new, scaleable vector icons, TurboCAD is now fully optimised for 4K monitors. Through dynamic sliders, toolbar icons, the User Interface and other icons in other part of the UI can be resized to optimise readability on higher resolution displays.
Named View Enhancements
New functionality has been added where users now have the option of associating Layer Sets with Named Views, giving users a much better way to manage Layers Sets.
User Interface Theme
Reset All has been improved to now include fonts.
2D Drafting and Editing
Construct Similar Tool
This tool which takes properties from a referenced object and applies these to the construction of the next object. This tool provides a fast and efficient method to assign object properties such as line fonts, dimension styles, and wall properties with a single click.
The PDF Underlay tool allows you to insert a page of a PDF file into your drawing to use as reference or tracing layer. To use properly as a tracing layer, the file must be a vector PDF, rather than a bit-mapped PDF. As a vector file, you will be able to snap to the endpoints and midpoints of lines in the PDF underlay. Underlays consist of two parts: the underlay style and the underlay insertion. An additional tool, "PDF Underlay to Objects" gives the ability to convert an Underlay into an editable object.
Highlight End Points
A new Local Menu item has been added to the Edit tool which highlights the end points on non-closed objects with vertex counts of > 2. Supported Object Types include Polylines, 3D Polylines, Double Lines, Walls, Bezier and Spline Curve.
Remove Overlapping Entities
The ‘Overkill’ tool removes overlapping lines, arcs, text and dimensions, thereby allowing you to simplify drawings by removing duplicate, redundant Entities. Event viewer shows the count of objects that were changed.
Pick Point Hatch
Pick-Point-Hatch now works with gaps in 2D objects. For example, trying to fill an area bounded by a Polyline, when there are gaps in the Polyline. Improvements to pick-point also apply to ADT objects (Walls, Doors and Windows), allowing to similarly fill in gaps between these objects.
Angular Dimension Tool
This Local Menu option allows the user to define an obtuse or acute angle dimension based upon the user selecting a vertex point on a 2D object and then defining 2 additional points which in turn define and display the dimensioned angle.
AutoCAD 2019 Compatibility
TurboCAD 2019 now fully supports AutoCAD DWG, DXF and DWF file formats.
TurboCAD Designer 2019 is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email email@example.com. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.