TurboCAD 2020 Professional
Comprehensive 2D/3D CAD Software
TurboCAD® 2020 Professional is a comprehensive 2D/3D CAD solution, able to handle most drafting and modeling design needs. Includes hundreds of drawing tools, an optional AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface with command line and dynamic input cursor, 3D modeling tools, photorealistic rendering, and extensive file support.
TURBOCAD 2020 PROFESSIONAL CAN HELP YOU DESIGN PROJECTS SUCH AS:• Advanced mechanical designs
• Architectural drawings
• Remodeling plans
• Inventions and patent designs
• Prototyping with 3D printers
• Mechanical drawings
• Furniture design, woodworking, and cabinetry
• Musical instruments
• Graphics and technical illustrations
• Product and Packaging design
• 2D drafting, diagraming and schematic drawings
• Custom manufacturing from CAD to CNC
WE WILL HELP YOU LEARN:TurboCAD includes set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, handle-based editing, and a flexible user interface. These will shorten your learning curve, and improve your productivity and design efficiency. Your purchase includes 6 months of free technical support, as well as access to our training tutorials, so you will not have to learn through trial and error. We are experts at creating CAD software and our tutorials will help you to become an expert user quickly. Plus, Context Sensitive help and a choice between using offline PDF manual and our Online help portal.
PERMANENT LICENSEDownload once and own it forever. Ideally suited for users who need a single license or users who feel they may not need to upgrade each year.
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONSThis is ideal for multiple user seats. With an active subscription, you will always be receiving the latest enhancements and new functionality.
COMPREHENSIVE 2D/3D CAD SOFTWARE:TurboCAD 2020 Professional is comprehensive 2D/3D CAD software that can handle most drafting and modeling design needs. We include hundreds of tools; a suite of intelligent, parametric architectural objects; Sections, and Elevations.
2D DESIGN AND EDITING:TurboCAD is rich in professional 2D/3D design tools and drawing aids that speed design. Create views and viewports of any size and shape. Access extensive paper space and printing options. Multi-select drawing tool, dimension tools, and more.
3D SURFACE MODELING:TurboCAD Professional includes a complete set of 3D surface modeling and editing tools making it ideal for both single part and small assembly mechanical designs. Read more about 3D Surface Modeling in TurboCAD
ARCHITECTURAL & GIS TOOLS:An integrated suite of architectural tools are included, such a parametric architectural objects that are AutoCAD® Architecture (ACA) compatible so that .DWG models with ACA extensions may be read, modified, and documented as needed. Read more about TurboCAD Architectural Tools. Read More about TurboCAD Architectural Tools
POWERFUL DRAFTING PALETTE:Create associative views, 2D sections, and detailed views that can be updated in real-time – even from an Xref. Works with both ACIS® Solids and Surface models. Read More about the Drafting Palette
PHOTOREALISTIC RENDERING & VISUALIZATION:The LightWorks® rendering engine creates stunning presentations. Render management of materials, luminance, environments, and advanced render styles give you truly photorealistic results. An optional rendering plug-in from Redway takes advantage of your computer’s GPU and produces faster, stunning photorealistic images. Read more about TurboCAD Visualization features. Read more about Photorealistic Rendering & Visualization
COMPATIBILITY AND FILE SHARING:Whether you’re a team of one or many, you’ll have the interoperability needed to collaborate. We’ve ensured that TurboCAD is compatible with a wide variety of popular CAD and Graphics formats. You will be able to deliver files that can be opened and edited by users of AutoCAD® and other popular design software. Your team will be running like a well-oiled machine. • TurboCAD provides compatibility with AutoCAD® DWG and DXF files, from R12 to 2020
• STL Import/Export for 3D printing
• SVG Import/Export
• 3MF Import/Export
• VMRL Worlds Import/Export
• OBJ Import/Export
• Adobe Illustrator® Import
• PDF Export
• SketchUp 2020 Import/Export
• Collada™ (DAE) Import/Export
• Professional, Mechanical CAD Import from CATIA, Solidworks and more
• Read more about TurboCAD File Support
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.