UP MINI 2 ES 3D Printer
The UP MINI 2 ES 3D Printer sets the benchmark in small affordable 3D printers, this 3D Printer is the perfect companion for home hobbyist or small design house / studio looking for a compact and easy to use 3D Printer. Its fully enclosed printing bed makes it safe for novice users and kids and also serves a functional purpose in keeping the temperature stable in side the 3D printing chamber for better quality prints. The built in filter also also ads safety from fumes when printing at home or in a confined office.
At Digital 3D we have tested this printer with Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks and TurboCAD and found the native software "UP Studio" seamlessly imports .STL files with ease. The software is super intuitive and allows easy placement, alignment, rotation and scaling.
The New UP MINI 2 ES offer some handy new feature including:
- Built in air filtration – keeps you safe
- Open Materials – use just about any filament
- Auto Calibration – 3D printing couldn’t be any easier
- Powercut Recovery – Resume a print after a power outage
- WiFi or USB connectivity
- Print via your iPhone, iPad, MAC or Windows
In the Box
- UP! Mini Desktop 3D Printer
- Heated build platform and perfboard.
- 1 x roll of 500g white ABS. (other colours available soon)
- Heat resistant gloves
- Spool and Tool
- Selection of tools to maintain and self service the printer.
- Visual Click to Print 3D Printing Software and USB drivers.
- STL files for printing its own spare parts.
|Printing||Printing Technology||Melted Extrusion Manufacturing（MEM）|
|Build Volume||120 x 120 x 120 mm (W x H x D)
4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7"
|Print Head||Single, with quick release mechanism|
|Layer Thickness||0.2 / 0.25 / 0.30 / 0.35mm|
|Supporting Structure||Smart Support Technology: automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable|
|Platform Leveling||Software Assisted Calibration with nozzle height detection|
|Print Surface||Heated with Perf Board and Up FLex print board|
|Average Operational Noise||54 dB|
|Consumable||Supported Printing Materials||ABS, PLA|
|Software||Bundled Software||UP Software, Up Studio and Up Studio Apps|
|Operating System||Win XP/Vista/7/8/10，Mac OS|
|Power Supply||Power Adapter||110-240VAC，50-60 Hz，90W|
|Mechanical||Chassis||Meta frame with plastic encloser|
|Weight||8KG / 20.3LB|
|Dimension||255(W) x 365(H) x 385(D)mm|
|Weight with Packaging||11.2KG / 25LB|
|Packaging Dimension||340(W) x 600(H) x 470(D) mm|
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Free returns.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.