MAKERBOT REPLICATOR MINI+
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Combines with Powerful Workflow Tools to Streamline the 3D Printing Process
Save time and accelerate iteration by pairing the Replicator Mini+ with MakerBot Print software and MakerBot Mobile. The Replicator Mini+ is Cloud-enabled so you can control it remotely with MakerBot Print or the MakerBot Mobile app. With MakerBot Print, you can import Native CAD files, auto-arrange them during print preparation, and then print them on one or more printers. To get started printing quickly and easily, MakerBot Mobile offers an all-new guided wireless setup.
Standardized Features for Easy 3D Printing
To ensure easy, accessible 3D printing, the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ comes with the Smart Extruder+ and all the standard features such as an on-board camera, as well as connectivity via Wi-Fi and USB cable.
Engineered for Reliable, Faster Printing and Backed by Extensive Testing
The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ prints 10% faster than its predecessor and offers a 28% larger build volume. For greater reliability and precision, it features improved hardware, like a redesigned Z-stage and refined gantry.
To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities.
Grip Surface and Factory Leveled
With the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. And guess what? No more blue tape. The build plate is also factory-leveled so your Replicator Mini+ is ready to go right out of the box.
MakerBot Mobile App
Get up and running quickly with the easy, guided wireless setup through MakerBot Mobile. Once you’re ready, you can monitor and control your print jobs even when you're away via the 3D printer’s on-board camera.
MUCH QUIETER PRINTING
The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is 58% quieter when printing, allowing for a more focused environment.
Control multiple printers from MakerBot Print so you can print on multiple build plates sequentially or simultaneously. Store, organize, and access 3D design files in your personal Cloud-enabled library. MakerBot Print is free downloadable software that’s compatible with Mac, and Windows computers.
MakerBot Support offers comprehensive MakerCare coverage plans and responsive expertise from those who know MakerBot products best. Our support site also offers both intelligent troubleshooting and in-depth product information.
Optimized for MakerBot PLA Filament
Safe for the classroom, office, or home, this filament is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. It's also the best, most consistent filament for the MakerBot Replicator Mini+
Fused Deposition Modeling
10.1 L X 12.6 W X 12.6 H CM
[4 L X 5 W X 5 H IN]
1,603 Cubic Centimeters
[98 Cubic Inches]
100 microns [0.0039 in]
1.75 mm [0.069 in]
MakerBot PLA Filament - Small Spool Additional materials such as bronzefill, copperfill, and woodfill (visit MakerBot Labs)
0.4 MM [0.015 IN]
Print File Type
Ambient Operating Temperature
SIZE & WEIGHT
29.5 L X 34.9 W X 38.1 H CM
[11.6 L X 13.8 W X 15.0 H IN]
40 L X 45.4 W X 52.2 H CM
[15.75 L X 17.9 W X 20.6 H IN]
9.3 KG [20.5 LBS]
(Includes Accessory Kit)
12.13 KG [26.75 LBS]
PC ABS with Powder-Coated Steel Reinforcement
Build Plate Leveling
1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
XY Positioning Precision
11 Microns [0.0004 IN]
Z Positioning Precision
2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
Our Shipping Service & Software Downloads
TurboCAD software downloads take between 3 - 24 hours to process, once we receive the serials from IMSI, we will email you your serial no.s and links to download the software.
We offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia with Australia Post. Your order in insured against theft or damage, A signature will be required on delivery and If you are not available to take delivery Australia Post will "card it" you can then collect from your local post office, or call Australia Post to arrange re-delivery at a convenient time.
- ETA is 2-3 business days for NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- ETA is 3-4 business days for WA, SA, NT, TAS.
We also offer Express Shipping on selected products, which will ensure your order arrives the next business day. For next business day service orders must be place before 1 PM AEST. You can see if Express Shipping is available for a particular product on the product page.
We will process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and ensure your order arrives at your door as fast as possible.
How we operate:
- Once you place an order with us , we will send you an Email Order Confirmation and Tax Invoice within 30 minutes.
- We will process your order within 24 hours.
- We will send a shipping confirmation Email with your order’s tracking number and a link to where it can be tracked once it has been dispatched.
- Australia Post will deliver to the specified address and will require a signature for the order.
- If for any reason your order cannot be signed for, a card will be left with details allowing you to arrange another delivery time or pickup at your convenience.
- Your order is insured against loss or damage during delivery.
Digital 3D will offer you an exchange or refund and arrange free return shipping if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own.
- Goods are supplied incorrectly.
- Goods vary from their description on the website.
To obtain an exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive instructions on how to return an order, and be issued a Return Authority Number that must accompany any return.
If a customer orders the incorrect product through no fault of Digital 3D they may apply for a refund on the following terms:
- The Item is returned in perfect condition with all related packaging intact.
- The Customer accepts they will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- Authorised Reseller that specialises in CAD Technology.
- Express Shipping available.
- We are Australian owned and operated.
- Great prices.
- Fast delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Customer & Tech support.
- Secure Store with SSL Encryption.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.